All ToT seats are getting seatbelts

I guess I'm the only one who hates "air time"

No, my Dd hates airtime, too! Maybe with the seatbelts I will be able to convince her to ride! I know I really liked the seatbelt seat when I rode in it, so if it will be like that with the seatbelts, I am all for it!

This is an effort to avoid liability if there's ever an accident . . . last year a little boy fell out of the Roger Rabbit ride in DL and the ride was refurbished with doors on the Benny the Cab cars and an "apron" that covers the wheels, in an effort to prevent the accident from happening again. The Splash Mountain logs were refurbished also & now have "back rest" separators in the logs.

Look for this type of stuff all over WDW & DL.

:bounce:

Originally posted by Safari Steve
Actually, all 6 lifts have multiple independant braking systems. It's a very safe ride.

I don't doubt the safety, but that's not the type of "brakes" I need. What I really meant were brakes that slow the elevator down during the drop so I don't lose my breakfast! :D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter