All Star Pictures!

Donald's Double Feature
DSC01079.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

World Premiere Food Court
DSC01080.jpg

Was that a hair dryer in one of the ASMo pics? I don't want to take up space in my suitcase if there is one in the room already.

Mickeywanabe - thanks for the awesome pictures! We always have a tough time deciding between Pop and Movies, and are booked for Movies next month and was starting to think oh, we should have booked Pop - but thanks, your pics brought me right back to Movies and got me excited to be there soon!

Awesome pictures! We are staying at the Movies next month. Our 2 year old will flip over all of the Toy Story stuff!

Mickeywanabe - thanks for the awesome pictures! We always have a tough time deciding between Pop and Movies, and are booked for Movies next month and was starting to think oh, we should have booked Pop - but thanks, your pics brought me right back to Movies and got me excited to be there soon!

Glad I could help! We also have had a hard time picking a different value. We have thought about it three times. The last time I actually booked it and then chickened out and switched to Pop. So the last time we visited WDW we decided we had better check it out in person to ease our irrational fears... ;) We discovered it is Disney there too! Silly us!

Awesome pictures! We are staying at the Movies next month. Our 2 year old will flip over all of the Toy Story stuff!

Our 4 year old absolutely LOVED it! Enjoy the trip with your little one! They grow up too fast.

I stayed at All Star Movies in July and I loved it. It was nice, a little crowded, but most of the time it didn't bother me. Here are a few pictures from my first day:

The lobby area:

A67.jpg

The room:

A69.jpg

A70.jpg

A74.jpg

We were in Dalmatians, on the backside, but still very close to the food court and the buses. Here is the view to our right:

A72.jpg

and left:

A73.jpg

Inside the food court:

A78.jpg

A79.jpg

A80.jpg

Walking back to our room:

A81.jpg

A82.jpg

A84.jpg

Yay! New pics! The Dalmatian section is my favorite at Movies. Thanks for sharing!

Love all the pics. So excited to see the Toy Story pics from ASMovies. I requested that building, but have not told DS4 about the hotel. He's seen pics from our stay at POP, but I can't wait to surprise him with the giant Toy Story characters, he is going to flip out!

anybody have pics from the Jazz Inn section from All star Music? Maybe inside the room? Me and hubby will be celebrating my college graduation at WDW in January.

anybody have pics from the Jazz Inn section from All star Music? Maybe inside the room? Me and hubby will be celebrating my college graduation at WDW in January.

I just got back yesterday and we stayed in Jazz, so as soon as I get my pix uploaded I'll be sure to post them here! :)
and CONGRATS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter