• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

I need recommendations on good sites to upload photos to. I have Shutterfly and Photobucket and I don't like either. I don't like the prints from Shutterfly and Photobucket seems totally messed up. I think they got rid of some of my photos that were in albums. I just don't trust them. I keep my phone pictures in the cloud, but I want a place to put photos that I take with my camera, scan from old prints, and make albums that I can print glossy pictures from. Reliable service would be nice too! Thanks for any and all ideas!

Rain delay at ESPN and sometime you just gotta get that nap in between soccer games :rotfl::

232323232fp83232_uqcshlukaxroqdfv834ot_23_3938XROQDF_27465_64_245ot1lsi_zpsaa69825c.jpg
:tink:

I need recommendations on good sites to upload photos to. I have Shutterfly and Photobucket and I don't like either. I don't like the prints from Shutterfly and Photobucket seems totally messed up. I think they got rid of some of my photos that were in albums. I just don't trust them. I keep my phone pictures in the cloud, but I want a place to put photos that I take with my camera, scan from old prints, and make albums that I can print glossy pictures from. Reliable service would be nice too! Thanks for any and all ideas!

I use Flickr. Lots of free storage space on there site.

I have been using SmugMug for several years; customer service is fast and while not free, the cost for storing and access to my 40,000 uploaded photos is about $72 a year. A different plan charges about $48 a year. Check my link below to see more.

All of my photobucket pictures that I thought had disappeared, reappeared mysteriously!
Klmall: I signed up for a free 2 week trial of smugmug. I loved looking through your albums! Have you ordered prints from them?
Evad: I almost signed up for Flickr, but when I saw that it was yahoo, I got cold feet!

I have been using SmugMug for several years; customer service is fast and while not free, the cost for storing and access to my 40,000 uploaded photos is about $72 a year. A different plan charges about $48 a year. Check my link below to see more.

:yay: A SmugMug user; I'm signed up for the "try for 14 days" offer now but can't figure out how to copy and paste my photos :headache:. On the test page it just shows up as a link...not the actual photo. I asked what I'm doing wrong in the "contact me" section and was told I was doing things right. :headache: What's the secret...as of now...I'm not inclined to keep the service. :tink:

All of my photobucket pictures that I thought had disappeared, reappeared mysteriously!
Klmall: I signed up for a free 2 week trial of smugmug. I loved looking through your albums! Have you ordered prints from them?
Evad: I almost signed up for Flickr, but when I saw that it was yahoo, I got cold feet!

Awesome...I really like Photobucket ... it's SO easy to use but refuse to "pay the ransom" of almost $400! :headache: I don't want to jinx myself but so far my photos have remained intact; not sure if I've been lucky or if it's because I do pay for their service...just not the $400 one! Maybe they've received enough complaints and realized that was a VERY stupid move! I don't mind paying for their service but gee whiz...$400 :faint:! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter