AKL Pictures?????

Originally Posted by KLEONARD View Post
Kidani, room 7753, standard view. Saw lots of animals from the balcony.

quandrea, Whereabouts was this room? Seems a good deal for a savannah?

Near the end of the hall, past the Kidani pool. A bit of a hike from the main elevators. Third floor with lots of views of the deer and antelope variety. I was surprised it was considered standard view.

I love this! We have a standard view, 1 BR Kidani suite, and I love that there is a chance that we will still have a view of the animals!!:goodvibes

IMG_8878-L.jpg

Nature in action. Great pic. I'm glad they won the rights to nurse in public. :rotfl2:

We will be staying at AKL this January for the first time. We have booked a Kidani standard studio. I would like to request an area that we have a bit of a view (other than the roof or parking lot of course...lol) Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you in advance!

I struggled and struggled with which room to book. Kidani 1 bdrm standard view or bunk bed savannah view. I went with the savannah view....REALLY wanted to make SURE i saw the animals!! SOOO excited ! Just 37 days to go!

I cant wait to stay there.

March '08 (back in a few short weeks!!) -- originally booked standard view on a convention rate and was updated to "partial" savannah view w/ bunk beds on the sunset savannah, fourth floor central (can't remember room #)

Sorry about the size of some of these... Photobucket not cooperating as usual.

Really, I LOVED LOVED LOVED this small savannah (Sunset) -- it seems we got closer to the animals and watching the giraffe feeding every afternoon was AMAZING.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1393-1-1.jpg

IMG_1471-1.jpg

IMG_1472-1.jpg

IMG_1473-1.jpg

IMG_1474-1.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1489-1.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

I want to see lots of Animals of course, we'll be gone a lot of the time. I was going to get a savannah but it seems lots of people get great views from standard rooms also. I have seen lots of people who have said they didn't see lots of animals because the savannah is so big and there rooms were up high and you saw lots of trees. Were staying DVC studio, Its a $200 difference for me. Thanks

By the way I loved all the pictures and can't wait to go.

We have a 2 bedroom Villa, Savannah view booked February 14 - 21. My DH likes to hang around the resort and is looking forward to relaxing on our balcony. As long as I tell him where we are eating dinner, life's good for him. :scratchin

Such wonderful pics, psac :cloud9:

Here are a couple of mine. I'm afraid my last CL stay was in 2011 :worried:

This is from room 4511, on Zebra Trail

217-1.jpg

046_zpsb7dec5d7.jpg

220_zpscc2cc087.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter