AK Kit -progress thread Due Date 9/20 Everyone's checked in!

My DH bought me a Cricut! I am so excited. :yay: I used it last night and I am just about finished with my Giraffe Page Kit. I love how it looks.

I am going to work on these some more tonight and I have my box ready to mail and I bought my postage today too. So I will be ready to go hopefully tomorrow! I am working on my Tusker House Kit next. :cloud9:

Can you ask your DH to talk my DH into getting me the Expression this weekend???

OH and talk to mine too!

I am waiting for my Hot dogs to arrive from eBay then I will be almost ready :) I should have everything set before they arrive. But I will most likely mail on Monday if all goes according to my mad plan..lol..

Grats on the Cricut !!!

Can you ask your DH to talk my DH into getting me the Expression this weekend???

OH and talk to mine too!

I am waiting for my Hot dogs to arrive from eBay then I will be almost ready :) I should have everything set before they arrive. But I will most likely mail on Monday if all goes according to my mad plan..lol..

Grats on the Cricut !!!

Last week Michael's had a special on the Cricut. I showed my DH the Michael's ad and told him I wanted this for Christmas.

Well, then Saturday I told him it wouldn't be on sale anymore on Sunday and he said well we'll have to go to Michael's after dinner. So we went and got it and then he said "you know you want to open it!"

So I did. DD really loves it. She keeps saying make me a "heart" "make me a star" She is almost more excited than me. I am afraid I am going to somehow break it! It sure is a fancy machine! But I love it!:love:

I made the best toppers with it! I love the way the 3D letters look.

Ok I finished mine today and will mail tomarrow! Has a bad weekend so I want to finish my scrapbook room but instead have to clean!:laundy:

All my kits are finished, just have to finish some for the elements. These will be mailed Friday. Sorry I'm cutting it so close, I usually don't.

Well I went to buy paper and the scrapbook store and they had all the paper covered because of a leak in the roof. So I need to go back again. :rolleyes:

But I have my ideas ready to go!

I have my kits finished! Now I just need to get them mailed off. I will do that tomorrow morning. I hope you like them. I used my new Cricut and I had a lot of fun! It came with the George Cartridge and I made some tags and I love the font it had. Perfect for the Animal Kingdom.

All my kits are finished, just have to finish some for the elements. These will be mailed Friday. Sorry I'm cutting it so close, I usually don't.

that's ok, I don't mind being a little late if need be. DH comes home tonight so I won't be able to work on mine til he leaves again.

Thank you!!
I was just getting ready to scrounge around for the DC tag.

The baby pages are in there too.

Great, I'll let Nancy know. I didn't want to open the box cause I had 6 boys running around the house the last 2 days and I didn't want them rifling through everything.

Ok, so my stuff is done and I took it to the post office this morning. Unfortunatley it didn't get mailed. I forgot the address at home and had class all day.:sad2: I am really sorry about this. I PROMISE to mail them first thing in the morning.

Ok, so my stuff is done and I took it to the post office this morning. Unfortunatley it didn't get mailed. I forgot the address at home and had class all day.:sad2: I am really sorry about this. I PROMISE to mail them first thing in the morning.

no need to apologize, things happen. No worries!

Still waiting on my darn hotdogs! I even bought a hotdog sizzix thingy and neither one of them are here yet,. I hope they will be here tomorrow!

OK, I sent my stuff. The box was so full I had to add extra postage. That is why there are extra stamps in the box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter