AK Kit -progress thread Due Date 9/20 Everyone's checked in!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
AK KITS

Due Date is SEPT 20th.

Mail by SEPT 13th.

Link to sign up thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1536437

Name Group #’s

123SA – 3,4,6 :upsidedow
AlexWyattMommy - 6 :upsidedow
BernardandMissBianca – 2,9:upsidedow
Bobcat – 2,8,9
Dream & Wisher – 5,9 :upsidedow
Faerie - 6 :upsidedow
Hopemax – 1,3,6,8 :upsidedow
KatDisney – 2,3,4,5,7,8 :upsidedow
michellepooh – 1,7 :upsidedow
Mickeyfan2 – 4 :upsidedow
missdisney – 1,4,6:upsidedow
momx3boys – 1,2,3,4,8 :upsidedow
rlovew - 7:upsidedow
SIOH – 1,3 :upsidedow
SusieStone – 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 :upsidedow
Tigger1221 – 2 :upsidedow
TPCShauna – 7 :upsidedow
Yodasmom - 8 :upsidedow

Have your addy
Need your addy

Check in dates:

Aug 9th
Aug 23rd
Sept 6th

done: :cool1:

mailed to me: :moped:
received by me: :upsidedow

want and need are 2 different things.

Thank goodness sign ups are over.

And I thought I was doing a lot of groups! :lmao:

Next year, Susie will be the one struggling to stay on swap hiatus while attempting to actually use items instead of just collecting them. Evil swapping bug.

I haves sketched my ideas, and have the supplies for 2 of 3 groups. I am having a hard time finding the paper I want for Camp Minnie-Mickey. (Urban Bling, pink leopard by Me and My Big Ideas) Anyone have a website to recommend?

I haves sketched my ideas, and have the supplies for 2 of 3 groups. I am having a hard time finding the paper I want for Camp Minnie-Mickey. (Urban Bling, pink leopard by Me and My Big Ideas) Anyone have a website to recommend?

try scrapjazz.com :confused3

How many sheets do you need. I have seen it on the clearance rack at ACM

Just checking in- I know what I want to do. One element I know will be a character but I haven't deciede which yet. The other I will work out when I get off work tomarrow.

No ideas, haven't started and probably won't until I finish the 5 swaps I'm currently in.

I'm currently leaning towards Jungle as my theme but I might try my hand a savanna thing. I can't even decide at the moment because I'm so busy with my other swaps. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Just checking in! I've got my paper, but I haven't done anything yet. Tomorrow is the first day of school for students, so as long as I survive that, I'm hoping to work on these this weekend! :thumbsup2

Checking in. I already had my paper. Found some great moss green fiber to go with it this weekend. Will be working on this after I finish rlovew swap & the Zoo one.

Checking in, my brother in law has been here visiting or the last couple of days so I've not been able to do much.

Checking in I am back from vacation. Wishing I had signed up for more groups but a lot were full.

Not sure what to do yet but I am not signed up for any other swaps so I can concentrate on these.

Back to the :laundy:

Found leopard paper. Thanks for the offer Susie!

I have finished group 6 and hope to finish 1 other group tonight.

Same as elements...

Checking in - got papers - ideas on paper - did some stuff this weekend but not sure what right now! I'm going to work on more right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter