AK Element Swap Progress Thread--ALL HERE! GOING BACK TO YOU MARCH 3rd!

Rebecca--your stuff came in today!! It looks TERRIFIC! Your Everest stuff made me wish I was there right now so I could ride it!! ;)

Just a week from today and our stuff will be in the mail! Get excited!! :banana:

I'm so glad you liked them. I was at Disney this weekend for a quick trip and AK is the only park I missed going to but I plan to get there in April or May.

All right, happy people!! It's a great day!! Debbie, your package arrived today--your stuff is TERRIFIC!! I can't wait to see Animal Kingdom after seeing all of this stuff.

That means we are all in, and 2 days before the due date no less! A big :thumbsup2 to all of the awesome AK swappers!!

KAMommy & I are going to sort at our weekly dinner (Friday night). We've got most of the pics finished, and we'll put them up Friday night. Then, these babies will be in the mail to you on Saturday! Watch for the postal thread!!

Thank you all SO much for making this such an awesome and easy swap!! You're the best!!

AND, don't forget, on March 10th (a week from this Saturday), I'm doing sign-ups for the MGM Element Swap. We'll do same rules as the AK one, just for MGM. Whoo-hoo!! More swapping fun!!

:banana:

Yeah!! Glad they arrived safe in all the weather!!!

We are early? Are we good or what?

I sent each of you a priority mail stamp. Could you send both swaps back to me in a box instead of each in an envelope? My mail carrier is getting more careless with the envelopes.

Thanks,
Rebecca

I sent each of you a priority mail stamp. Could you send both swaps back to me in a box instead of each in an envelope? My mail carrier is getting more careless with the envelopes.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Hey Rebecca, I know SIOH is at work and can't post, so I thought I would chime in...our plan is to mail them together if there is any way possible. With what I have so far, I don't think there is any group that would be so bulky it would require more than the $4.05 postage. Hopefully that will work out for those who are in both swaps.

That's a good thing to know Rebecca for all our future swaps.. I know YodasMom deals with a similar situation..

:) I love those 4.05 boxes!!! :)

:woohoo: they are coming home quick and all in early!!!

Yep, Rebecca, like KAMommy said, we're going to try to mail together. I know she's still missing one package on the MK swap, but I think it'll get here by the deadline.

I'm so excited to get these all in early and back out early, too!!

We are sorting right now! Go to the AK Sent/Received thread, and it has the link for the pictures, too! I'm mailing these tomorrow morning. Please post when they make their way home to you!! :banana:

Thanks for an AWESOME swap!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter