AK Element -progress thread Due Date 9/20 Everyone has checked in!

I made one photo mat, 1 tag and a shaker box from a slide frame for my water group. Does the shaker box count as 1 item or do I need to make something else because the slide mount is small?

Anyone? I would really like to finish these tonight.

TIA!

Question!

I made one photo mat, 1 tag and a shaker box from a slide frame for my water group. Does the shaker box count as 1 item or do I need to make something else?

I say you can leave it as 1 item, technically the slides are 2 pieces but the shakers are one. So I would leave it at one.

I made one photo mat, 1 tag and a shaker box from a slide frame for my water group. Does the shaker box count as 1 item or do I need to make something else because the slide mount is small?

Anyone? I would really like to finish these tonight.

TIA!

just re-read what you wrote, yes you are done! :thumbsup2

I did not get to the PO yesterday so it will be mialed on Monday....I will send it Priority with DC.

That is what i get for waiting until the last day....school stuff came up[.

I mailed mine today priority with DC, Buffy. I used the self-serve at the P.O. since I need to do a lot of work in the morning and I wanted to get this out.

Thanks for hosting! ;)

Hi Buffy,
I did a search on my delivery confirmation tracking number it the USPS site says my package was delivered yesterday, Wednesday (19th). Just wanted to confirm that you have it? :scratchin

Thanks!!

Hey Buffy!

Sorry to bug you but I was wondering if you had received mine yet. I sent it on Monday and Priority has been only taking 3 days cross-country so I thought you would have received it yesterday.

I know you're busy so just let me know when you have a minute. I hope you feel and DD feel better soon!

Hey Shauna, it hasn't come yet but my mail runs super early so if it came on the afternoon truck I won't get it until tomorrow. I will keep an eye out and if I have time I will run to the PO before heading to the chiropractors.

Thanks for the well wishes! DD is feeling better this afternoon, and the boys seem to be on the mend too. My throat hurts but just enough to be annoying. I have been pushing the vitamin C on all of us so hopefully we can get rid of it soon.

BAMB -
I have still not redone the damaged group yet (from my mini house flood). I forgot it was my son's party Saturday....his birthday is Tuesday and it has been a mess.

I won't be able to work on it until tomorrow.

I am sorry for the delay.

Let me know if I need to send it express or not.

you're fine Susie, I'm still waiting on a few more. As long as they are here by the end of the week we'll be great!

Shauna, yours still have not come in. Did you do a DC? I'm going to run to the PO right after I drop the kids off in the morning. Hopefully we'll hear something.

I busted my butt and got it done.

Now I have to find another box. It weighs a ton.

Will post dc # in AM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter