AK Element -progress thread Due Date 9/20 Everyone has checked in!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
AK Elements

Due Date is SEPT 20th.

Mail by SEPT 13th.

Link to sign up thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1536433

Name Group #’s

123SA – B,C,E,F,I :upsidedow
Andy&Stitch – B,H :upsidedow
Bearbear - B :upsidedow
BernardandMissBianca – D,J :upsidedow
Bobcat – B,D,J
Happypooh – D,E :upsidedow
Hopemax – A,C,E,G,H,I:upsidedow
KatDisney – D,G,I,J:upsidedow
michellepooh – A,B.E :upsidedow
Mickster - I :upsidedow
Mickeyfan2 – H :upsidedow
missdisney – A,C,F,G:upsidedow
momx3boys – A,C,D,F,G:upsidedow
rlovew – G,H,J :upsidedow
SIOH – E,F,J:upsidedow
SusieStone – A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I,J:upsidedow
Tigger1221 – F:upsidedow
TPCShauna – C,G,I:upsidedow
Yodasmom – A,H,I :upsidedow

Have your addy
Need your addy

Check in dates:

Aug 9th
Aug 23rd
Sept 6th

finished - :cool1:

mailed to me - :moped:
received by me - :upsidedow

Checking in. How did I miss G.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am up to my eyeballs in AK stuff.

I have my paper and have begun to sketch out stuff. No actual construction yet. But, my idea is pretty simple, so maybe I'll get it done tonight! :)

I bought more stuff...it was probably a bad idea to say, "Self, you should try to do more stuff with fibers this time. It would fit well, with AK."

I'll be starting on mine after tomorrow. I am taking an exam for my BSN degree. I HAVE to pass this. Please think of me around 3:15pm tomorrow. I need all the help I can get. It is on life span development. I have three kids and it amazes me that they are turning out alright. I also have been a nurse for 13 years and haven't needed this to be successful in my job.
Well thank you for letting me vent. I must go back to studying.
I'll update you on how I did.

Good luck! pixiedust: to you!!

Anyway, I finished my lone group and will be mailing on Thursday. Of course, I posted on the wrong thread first. I guess sleep would be a good thing. But it will be mailed before we go on our final adventure for the summer. :) I made 2 slide mounts.

I have a few idea. I am going to see which looks best. I am not off until Th. so I will finish my other swap and start this one.

Good luck! pixiedust: to you!!

Anyway, I finished my lone group and will be mailing on Thursday. Of course, I posted on the wrong thread first. I guess sleep would be a good thing. But it will be mailed before we go on our final adventure for the summer. :) I made 2 slide mounts.

wow!!! Wanna come over and give me a hand???

Do we make two elements for this group? Just wanting to check. Two different elements from the list you posted?

That's how I read the instructions, so I think Mickster is not quite as done as she thought she was. :laughing:

See, Mickster, got such a burst of energy she forgot what she was doing.. I didn't even notice that.. otherwise I would have called her on the phone to get her moving on them!

You better hurry, Mickster!! You only have 6 more weeks!!!:rotfl2:
I just wanted to make sure I understood the directions....You'd all laugh at me if I made way too many elements for the termite hill group!!

No we wouldn't, we would be very, very happy. Can't have too many termite mound elements!

I passed with a B. Yeah. I feel like a weight has fallen off my back. I can now scrap.:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Yeah!! A B is good..especially with all that info you were having to have soaked into your head.. it's one thing to do it...it's another thing to have to remember it by the book!!! :)
Congrats!!!! :)
No, go have a nice cold glass of lemonade (or beverage of your choice) and have everyone waiting on you tonight!!! :)

I passed with a B. Yeah. I feel like a weight has fallen off my back. I can now scrap.:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Congrats to you! That is awesome! :cheer2:

And, I am now officially done. Phew. I know there are 6 weeks to go, but I am starting a part time job from home on the 20th and I'm not sure how much time I'll have. I just wanted to knock them out. And they are done. They look cute. I am not sure, though, if it is in fact a cheetah paper. It could be a leopard. It is spots, but with a reddish background. It is very animaly though. I made:

2 slide mounts, 1 mini pocket and tag and 2 squares. Hope that is good enough.

My elements are about half done. Not time to work on them the next two weeks. I might need to order some stuff to finish them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter