AK Element -progress thread Due Date 9/20 Everyone has checked in!

Hi BAMB~ Just wanted to make sure you saw baggie with the gift I made for you (DeVine elements) that was attached to the baggie that had my postage, etc in it. I never heard, so I just wondered...the baggie was stapled pretty well to the other one, so I hope you saw it? Hope you enjoy it.

I did see it!! Thank you, did I forget to thank everyone for all my goodies??? I'm sorry! Everything was wonderful!!

YM I am so jealous of your talent, I have 1 piece of corrugated black paper that I have had for about 3 years now, and had no idea what to do with it. Your pieces were amazing! My mom was drooling over everyones work!

I did see it!! Thank you, did I forget to thank everyone for all my goodies??? I'm sorry! Everything was wonderful!!

YM I am so jealous of your talent, I have 1 piece of corrugated black paper that I have had for about 3 years now, and had no idea what to do with it. Your pieces were amazing! My mom was drooling over everyones work!

Thanks, Buffy! I'm glad you got them and like them.

With AK stuff, I personally think design and texture are the most important elements. And, I like using different papers for texture. They did have kits for sale at both AKL and AK with textured scrapbooking papers and embellies, but they were $18 for each kit for few sheets of paper, etc. A lot of different textured papers can be found at Michaels, etc.

does Mikes carry the corrugated paper??? They do have a better selection of textured paper overall but I don't remember seeing any.

I loved the Devine items! I have yet to see her though. The kids are usually rushing into the park.

Sorry I havent posted that I got mine. Right when things started looking better. DS has had another whatever and on one occassion took turns jumping off the sink at school - can you imagine?

Anyway, things look great.

I am publicly in awe of YodasMom's work. It is absolutely beautiful and was obviously time consuming.

Got my package yesterday (ok it was hidden on teh porch in the rain the night before and DH picked it up - luckily everything was dry - except the box!)

Everything is so amazing. I am inspired to actually scrap some animal kingdom pictures this weekend (in between working on my other swaps of course!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter