Airmiles tics for DL - Genie+ question

disneydreamgirl

DIS Veteran
Quick question(s): ordering 3 day PH AirMiles tics for DL. When I add them to my account, am I able to add Genie+ then or is only option to add the first morning I enter the park? (Each morning or just the first for all mornings?) TIA!

Quick question(s): ordering 3 day PH AirMiles tics for DL. When I add them to my account, am I able to add Genie+ then or is only option to add the first morning I enter the park? (Each morning or just the first for all mornings?) TIA!
It’s each morning after you scan into the park. The park opens before early entry begins (ie if park opens at 8, park gates typically will open around 7:20 - early entry queues up to side of regular entry). So you have lots of time to buy and book your first LL before the rides are operational whether you are EE or not.

If you have Onyx, you can get a quote from the personal shopper to buy tix with Genie+. But in my case, they wanted 5250AM for about $250USD of Genie+ - so not a great value.

Thanks for the intel. Just linked my tics, ordered last night and got the emailed doc just before 3 p.m. Very easy process and will make some notes so I’m well prepared when on site.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter