Airmiles Black Friday & MAX PASS Tracking

Has anyone received the 40x miles yet?

So three weeks from the end of this would be today right? Anyone see their Maxpass miles yet?
the timeline for the MAX PASS miles is 3 weeks, which is today, December 18th, but i won't get too concerned if it takes longer.
The timeline for the rest of the online promo is 90 days, which is FEB 25, 2024 😬 the last one that happened during the same time last year, I my base miles didn't post properly, meaning no Max pass miles either. I waited until the 90 day mark(longer actually since that's when my mom died and miles were at the bottom of the list) and had every single mile posted while doing an online chat.

just make sure you've got proper documentation from everything you purchased and you'll be able to get those miles.

MAXPASS just posted for me, but didn't take the first purchase. It took the first purchase in my list that is first. Double check your account transactions.

Last edited:

I will have to do a chat but I believe the same thing happened with mine. It applied the pass to the first purchase which posted on Black Friday, not the first purchase I made that day.

Wait would it have been for Nov 24th and after to qualify for the Max Pass X40..?
so no qualifying purchase on 24th for me ,,,,BUT a small shop at Penningtons on the 25th.

penningtons1.jpg

penningtons2.jpg
I am so confused .............................:tilt::tilt::tilt:

Last edited:

Yeah the terms and conditions say your first purchase starting on the 24th.

Mine posted EXACTLY as I expected, right down to the mile. Super happy based on the headaches I had completing the purchases from my bed while at POFQ - another public service notice: If you have 2 Factor Authorization on any of your accounts (if not, you really should do that) that will send a text to your cell number and you switch out your SIM card, you can't get those texts!

@bababear_50 here's the math I used
Total base miles you earned from the Pennington shop on the 25th was 2?
They had a multiplier of what? 2?? That makes sense since the *bigger* post on that day was 38 - 2 x 20 for the sitewide bonus minus the 2 (can only earn base miles once)

If that's the case your Max Pass would give you (2 x 40) minus the 2 base miles = 78

ETA :LOOKS like you got exactly what you should have based on your updated post!

I'm super confused as well! Amazon was my first choice and I did 2 orders, one on the 24th and one on the 26th, and of course it was broken up into a bunch of orders.
Looking at all the points and the breakdown, it's on the standard points I should have received my 30x max pass points on, right?

It says I got 377 for max pass, which means that would be on 13 standard points? 13x30 = 390 - 13 base points = 377 right? Is that how it works?

But my standard points add up to 28 points, so, should it be 812 points? (28x30 = 840 - 28?)

I'm super confused as well! Amazon was my first choice and I did 2 orders, one on the 24th and one on the 26th, and of course it was broken up into a bunch of orders.
Looking at all the points and the breakdown, it's on the standard points I should have received my 30x max pass points on, right?

It says I got 377 for max pass, which means that would be on 13 standard points? 13x30 = 390 - 13 base points = 377 right? Is that how it works?

But my standard points add up to 28 points, so, should it be 812 points? (28x30 = 840 - 28?)
I would be happy to look at your transactions and see if you are missing some miles. Can you drop a screenshot of your postings like Mel did above? And do you know what the multiplier with Amazon was?

If you did in fact earn 28 base points your math is correct and you should have earned 812 miles. If you did more than one transaction It's quite possible that they only credited you for one of them?

I would be happy to look at your transactions and see if you are missing some miles. Can you drop a screenshot of your postings like Mel did above? And do you know what the multiplier with Amazon was?

If you did in fact earn 28 base points your math is correct and you should have earned 812 miles. If you did more than one transaction It's quite possible that they only credited you for one of them?
The post on the 26th, the 10's and the 1's say standard offer. It was it was 5x multiplier for Amazon.
The post on the 24th, it says the 3's are standard offer.

Screenshot_20231227_091725_AIR MILES.jpg

Screenshot_20231227_092110_AIR MILES.jpg

The post on the 26th, the 10's and the 1's say standard offer. It was it was 5x multiplier for Amazon.
The post on the 24th, it says the 3's are standard offer.

View attachment 820713

View attachment 820716
Now that I've got my sick hubby tucked into bed I can look at this for you - first big thing that pops out at me is CHARGE YOUR PHONE :rotfl2:
Ok I've just opened up my transactions online and noticed that they've added a LOT of description to the postings that I've never seen so clearly. It might help clear up some confusion going forward! Using what I see on mine and comparing to yours, correct me if I'm wrong ( it's hard to tell where your screenshot is split or not?) you completed
  1. 1 transaction on Nov 24th that was at the $60 mark that gave you THREE base miles
  2. 1 transaction on Nov 24th that was at the $20 mark that gave you ONE base mile
  3. 1 transaction on Nov 26th that was at the $20 mark that gave you ONE base mile
  4. 1 transaction on Nov 26th that was at the $200 mark that gave you TEN base miles
This comes to 15 base miles? So you should have received 15 x 30 for your max pass =435. Your other post mentioned that you had 377 post which isn't supported by the numbers you show above in your screenshot

Let me take a different kick at this problem. Tell me what the transactions were PRETAX and Shipping and ignore how they posted to your account. You can then start an online chat with Airmiles, prepared with the total number of miles you expected vs what you received. Amazon is a finicky beast but if their accounting shorted you half of your miles, go get them!

Now that I've got my sick hubby tucked into bed I can look at this for you - first big thing that pops out at me is CHARGE YOUR PHONE :rotfl2:
Ok I've just opened up my transactions online and noticed that they've added a LOT of description to the postings that I've never seen so clearly. It might help clear up some confusion going forward! Using what I see on mine and comparing to yours, correct me if I'm wrong ( it's hard to tell where your screenshot is split or not?) you completed
  1. 1 transaction on Nov 24th that was at the $60 mark that gave you THREE base miles
  2. 1 transaction on Nov 24th that was at the $20 mark that gave you ONE base mile
  3. 1 transaction on Nov 26th that was at the $20 mark that gave you ONE base mile
  4. 1 transaction on Nov 26th that was at the $200 mark that gave you TEN base miles
This comes to 15 base miles? So you should have received 15 x 30 for your max pass =435. Your other post mentioned that you had 377 post which isn't supported by the numbers you show above in your screenshot

Let me take a different kick at this problem. Tell me what the transactions were PRETAX and Shipping and ignore how they posted to your account. You can then start an online chat with Airmiles, prepared with the total number of miles you expected vs what you received. Amazon is a finicky beast but if their accounting shorted you half of your miles, go get them!
LOL I wondered if someone would say that about my phone battery life!
I think I will do an online chat when I have time one morning. Posting what I spend will also be confusing because a couple of the things I purchased fell into categories that didn't earn miles.

Thanks for your help!

Just finished a chat with AirMiles. All my missing miles have been posted now. I had to chat twice, tried yesterday and was told they could not help me, would have to email in or submit on line after 60 days. Thought I would try again today and see if a different agent was willing to look into it. Yup. Definitely worth my time. 696 missing max pass miles posted immediately after the chat.

Was going to submit a 5Star survey but stupidly answered "yes" instead of "1" to the survey question so my call chat was ended. :(

Just got off the live chat to get my miles adjusted. They had applied the 40x to the wrong partner RW & Co since it posted before my Eddie Bauer offer. They just adjusted my miles for the RW & Co order since I did returns. Soon they will likely adjust the Maxpass miles as well. The rep gave me my 195 miles and said I will end up with 88 more miles due to the RW & Co mix up but left them there for me :)

The program has improved with posting miles, but you still need to watch for these hiccups. So glad I didn't delete my transactions from my tracking sheet!

My max miles posted correctly ( I think anyways ) I only ordered from amazon for that promo. But I'll take the 374 Miles I got for paying 30.00 for!!!! That's a win in my books!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter