Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I have it too. It's pretty vague though. It says to look under "Qualifying Details" but I don't even see that noted and there is no spot where it says to scan or how to scan?

Last edited:

I have it too. It's pretty vague though. It says to look under "Qualifying Details" but I don't even see that noted and there is no spot where it says to scan or how to scan?
I opted in online, it now shows in my app. It shows under 'Offers' but not in the 'scan your receipts'. I'll be picking up some yogurt later and give it a try, see what happens.

Anyone get this one?

View attachment 840096
View attachment 840097

Ok, so after re-reading the T&C, it's 50 miles max per transaction ($10), but you can do it it twice per day in separate $10 transactions to earn 100 miles per day.
I have it. To me it reads that you can only get 50 AMs per transaction, meaning per purchase, but you can do that twice a day.
Just how I read it but I am not always right especially when it comes to reading the terms and conditions. Someone read it differently.

@anijac1412, are you heading to the World soon. I'm off to Disney and Universal late April.

Welcome, to being active on our Canadian threads again, or this chatter one anyway. There used to be quite a number of us here in Ottawa.

April 20-27. Can't wait!
What are the odds? I will be there April 23 to 30th! Going with hubby, our 2 young boys (7 and 2), and my dad. We haven't been since pre-pandemic and are so excited!

I’m in Kanata 😊
No way! Hiiii! :wave2:

We'll be in Animal Kingdom on the 23rd and then Hollywood Studios on the 24. Heading over to Universal late afternoon on the 24th. I haven't been to Disney since 2018 and Universal since 2019. It's been too long (ok I was at Disneyland last year but that's not the same)

Have a great trip. I picked coming home on the 27th because I found it harder to find reasonably priced direct flights later in the month.

Someone on the FB page has this offer. I don't but you may want to check and see if you do.....

ETA--I do have it, on both accounts. It just now showed up.
View attachment 840094
Just submitted for this flash offer. 8 AMs for Siggis Yogurt posted immediately but the bonus 75 did not. Terms say it could take 120 days so I guess I take pics of everything, sit back and wait.

I also got my AM immediately for a cucumber. My receipt was from yesterday so it didn't qualify for the 75 Bonus but I was impressed that the program could finally read my receipt.

I'll go today and pick up another one and submit it for the bonus.

Does anyone have any tricks for calling WDW with minimal charges? I'd like to pay off the balance on our room stay before we arrive, as we have just reached enough points to cover the credit card charge! The last time I called I got to the payment menu pretty quickly and it cost me less than $5, so maybe that's just my best option? I have only a cellular line and I don't use other internet calling methods. I feel like ages ago someone said you can just request them to call you back? But that never came up in my menu choosing on the line the last time, should I have just said that? Instead of saying "make a payment"? Thanks!

ret
Does anyone have any tricks for calling WDW with minimal charges? I'd like to pay off the balance on our room stay before we arrive, as we have just reached enough points to cover the credit card charge! The last time I called I got to the payment menu pretty quickly and it cost me less than $5, so maybe that's just my best option? I have only a cellular line and I don't use other internet calling methods. I feel like ages ago someone said you can just request them to call you back? But that never came up in my menu choosing on the line the last time, should I have just said that? Instead of saying "make a payment"? Thanks!
Try 888 701 4100

Please report back if the # above works for you. I should probably pay off our room as well.

If I get the 5 day Canadian Resident ticket through Air Miles, can I add the hopper when I get there without any crazy charges added? I don't have enough miles to get the hopper.

or....

Does the airmiles travel website now allow you to pay with airmiles AND cash (that's what it looks like)???

Last edited:
If I get the 5 day Canadian Resident ticket through Air Miles, can I add the hopper when I get there without any crazy charges added? I don't have enough miles to get the hopper.

or....

Does the airmiles travel website now allow you to pay with airmiles AND cash (that's what it looks like)???
You should be able to pay with AM and cash. I think if you wait until you get there you could have to pay the full price on the hopper instead of the Canadian discount price? Not sure exactly how that works to be honest.

You should be able to pay with AM and cash. I think if you wait until you get there you could have to pay the full price on the hopper instead of the Canadian discount price? Not sure exactly how that works to be honest.
I bought the tickets and used half air miles and half cash. I believe you can slide the bar to increase the airmiles portion from one half to full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter