Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Darn I just bought an item yesterday from Amazon and it would have qualified for the offer. I forget to check Amazon as I never have items that qualify. Oh well I may look for something that may qualify.
So I checked and double checked and found an item that showed in the Kitchen and Dining section and bought it on Sunday and it was delivered on Monday and I am still waiting for the base miles to post. I had my cart empty and logged into the AirMilesShoppes site, then went to the Amazon site and added my item from my wish list.
This happens to me everytime I shop at Amazon. I think it is all it okey dokey and it never works out and I usually never chase down the missing miles but I will this time as it it worth 100 miles to me.

So I checked and double checked and found an item that showed in the Kitchen and Dining section and bought it on Sunday and it was delivered on Monday and I am still waiting for the base miles to post. I had my cart empty and logged into the AirMilesShoppes site, then went to the Amazon site and added my item from my wish list.
This happens to me everytime I shop at Amazon. I think it is all it okey dokey and it never works out and I usually never chase down the missing miles but I will this time as it it worth 100 miles to me.

My Monday (Family Day) Amazon order, delivered yesterday (Tuesday) just posted. Hopefully yours just needs time.

Edit: just the base mile posted, not the 100am Flash offer.

I am still waiting for 500 Airmiles from a Dec 28th Metro shop.
Does anyone know Is 60 days a normal for these to be posted?
Please don't tell me I am waiting 120 days.............

Thanks Hugs Mel

Some of you might recall me asking questions about cats and kidney disease. Both of our cats have it. Molly is not making out so well this week. She isn't eating much and we can tell she has lost even more weight. We gave her some yummy tuna today, which she has been eating and will give her some whiskas tomorrow. They love that stuff! She has been withdrawn from us, sleeping on the floor in the corner by the baseboard heater. Not moving around much at all.
I am taking her to the vet tomorrow morning to get looked at. They have been diagnosed for a year now with moderate disease and she also has hyperthyroidism. We think her time is near.

Say a little prayer for Miss Molly tonight, please.

8 weeks old:
1708563185421.png

Last week (17 years old!) with DD and her brother Stewie:
1708563347791.png

@ilovetotravel1977 this is a road we walked last year and my heart aches for you. Mocha had the same symptoms during her last week or so, obviously in pain, hiding but still within site, no interest in her regular routine and food. She would gobble down the crap grocery store stuff and we agreed it was time to let her eat anything her little fuzzy heart desired. Cats are a hard nut to crack, they hide symptoms until it's just too much.

I'll keep you in my thoughts while you get ready to help her cross the rainbow bridge. They are our babies and it hurts to let them go.

Molly will be staying at vet's overnight so they can flush her kidneys, as their levels were tripled (not good). Blood and urine tests came back fine, but her white blood count is showing elevated so vet thinks there is an infection there somewhere. She will go on an antibiotic and powder supplement for kidneys.

Due to the cost, I had told DH that I wouldn't do the flushing, but when the vet gave me the bill I just signed it. Like, how are you supposed to say no?! I figure if this doesn't work, her time will be very near.

This all gives me anxiety as we are going away in two months, there is no way I would leave her in the care of my family if she isn't "100%" better.

Edit to add: You all do not need to respond. I am just posting here as a way to type out what I am going through. I love that we have a little community here where we can do that.

Last edited:
Max Pass Question

Is there a limit to how many points can be earned?

I did 2 accounts before Christmas, 30x airmilesshop.

Account 1 seems correct. Base miles 10 x 29x = 290 airmiles for maxpass

Account 2 base miles should be 30, 30 x 29x = 870 airmiles but I received 750.

750 doesn't divide evenly by 29 (25.862069...)

Is there a cap? I thought those that did the Dollarama one in Sept/Oct would know, I was out of country so missed it. I've looked all over for cap restrictions.

Just wondering in case there is a next time.

Molly will be staying at vet's overnight so they can flush her kidneys, as their levels were tripled (not good). Blood and urine tests came back fine, but her white blood count is showing elevated so vet thinks there is an infection there somewhere. She will go on an antibiotic and powder supplement for kidneys.

Due to the cost, I had told DH that I wouldn't do the flushing, but when the vet gave me the bill I just signed it. Like, how are you supposed to say no?! I figure if this doesn't work, her time will be very near.

This all gives me anxiety as we are going away in two months, there is no way I would leave her in the care of my family if she isn't "100%" better.

Edit to add: You all do not need to respond. I am just posting here as a way to type out what I am going through. I love that we have a little community here where we can do that.
What you had previously described is exactly what our previous dog was doing. I found out in August that his kidneys were failing by approx 20%. He lasted until April when one day it was clear that his time had come.

From what I can tell, there was no limit to the earning potential. The more you spent the more you could earn. I glanced back through the terms and conditions and saw nothing obvious, but they're here if you want to comb through more diligently. In the questions below the T&C, the "how much can I earn" also seems to suggest there was no cap.

https://max.airmiles.ca/password#terms-conditions

From what I can tell, there was no limit to the earning potential. The more you spent the more you could earn. I glanced back through the terms and conditions and saw nothing obvious, but they're here if you want to comb through more diligently. In the questions below the T&C, the "how much can I earn" also seems to suggest there was no cap.

https://max.airmiles.ca/password#terms-conditions

Thanks Kimbert! I couldn't find anything either. I assume then there is no limit or someone here would have encountered it already. I'll put it on my list of airmiles to follow up.

Thank you again!

1708731546784.png

• Terms and conditions​

* This offer is valid for collectors who opt-in and redeem at least 750 Dream Miles for any AIR MILES Dream reward from February 23, 2024 to March 1, 2024. Offer applies to AIR MILES Merchandise redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise, AIR MILES Travel redemptions made online at travel.airmiles.ca, and AIR MILES Entertainment redemptions made online at rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise/entertainment/c-a-ent during the offer period. This offer is limited to a maximum of one eligible AIR MILES Dream redemption per collector. To use Miles for travel, merchandise, certificate and/or event rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient Dream Miles in your collector account.

All rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Merchandise is available while quantities last. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice, or to retract an offer for deceptive redemption behaviour, including but not limited to redeeming with intention of cancelling order. Miles may take up to 120 days to appear in account.

1708731644845.png

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer available to eligible AIR MILES collectors who opt in by clicking on the “opt-in” button from February 23, 2024 to March 1, 2024. Offer applies to AIR MILES Cash redemptions made in-store at participating AIR MILES partner locations and eVouchers redeemed online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ during the offer period. This offer is limited to a maximum of one eligible AIR MILES Cash redemption per collector. Please allow 4–6 weeks after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations (giftcards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply) and online at rewards.airmiles.ca/cashrewards/ in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating reward partners. eVouchers can be used at participating reward partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher reward page for details including any applicable limits and restrictions. Standard daily Cash Miles usage limits and terms and conditions apply. All rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
Hugs Mel

I opted in for the redeem cash offer. It doesn't say anything about needing to opt in before redeeming, just that you must opt in during the offer period.

I shopped at Metro this morning and redeemed a bunch of AM. Do you think that one will count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter