Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Do you want park hoppers? Are your non expiring park hoppers?

Who knows what is going to happen in the world. Would you be OK knowing you had unused tickets and could never use them. I've started using up my points/AM/money on accout with Disney as it's better to have used it than to lose it.

Down the road you may decide you really want 7 or 10 day tickets. Upgrading those old 5 day tickets (good till 2030) may be cost prohibitive.

Use them now and have low cash outflow trip. Just my thoughts.
Great points,,,,we rarely hop but I hear ya. Thanks

Has anyone else done the AM shops spend $100 get 100AM? I shopped Walmart and received the base miles but no bonus. Just wondering if others received the bonus right away or not.

Thanks for the offer info. I was going to do something today but I'll wait for Thursday. I'll be able to do that one for 95 and double dip with the monthly offer I have for another 50AM with a second 30L fill up.

Has anyone else done the AM shops spend $100 get 100AM? I shopped Walmart and received the base miles but no bonus. Just wondering if others received the bonus right away or not.
I spent $120 at Lululemon last weekend - and have received the Airmiles (+ multiplier) but not the 100.

I spent $120 at Lululemon last weekend - and have received the Airmiles (+ multiplier) but not the 100.
Since this offer allows up to 5 transactions I think it's safe to assume that the bonus miles will post in a lump after the promo ends. Hopefully you remembered to opt-in before shopping!

* LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 a.m. ET on January 15 and 23:59:59 p.m. on January 28, 2024, get 100 AIR MILES® Bonus MilesTM when you opt in and make an eligible purchase of $100 or more, excluding shipping, duties and taxes, in a single transaction through airmilesshops.ca at participating online stores. Maximum (5) Bonus Miles offer per collector number. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca
before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles and qualify for this offer. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, and Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Reward Miles offers.

So yesterday we did some Air Miles math at Shell. My nephew needs to fill up every 2 days but needed some gas yesterday so we put in 8 l to get the special deal. We will put in 30l today and then that means we will need 30l on Thursday with the put in 30l get 95 miles. Yup we earned 8 whole miles yesterday.

O/T
Good Morning
I have been away for a few days
Cocoa our cat went Missing Friday.
It has been 5 of my most difficult days.
We have laid cat traps ,,camped out at night, made warming boxes,, posted flyers and walked miles calling her name and searching.
Yesterday my son and I found her in the forest beside our home up in a Racoon Hollow ,,,40-50 ft up.
I was sitting in our backyard calling her name when she responded.
We ran o the forest and there she was,,, alive.
There were coyote tracks around the tree.
We called the fire dept. and animal services to be told they don't rescue animals.
We called a arborist /animal rescue that repelled up the tree and got her
this is how she greeted the man saving her
Resized_27423.jpeg

27416.jpg

27413001.jpg

Today she is doing well,,eating sleeping and rechecking her home.
I am so thankful to all the people who searched for her and overjoyed to have her home.
Resized_IMG_20240124_124332_01.jpeg
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
O/T
Good Morning
We have laid cat traps ,,camped out at night, made warming boxes,, posted flyers and walked miles calling her name and searching.
Yesterday my son and I found her in the forest beside our home up in a Racoon Hollow ,,,40-50 ft up.
We called the fire dept. and animal services to be told they don't rescue animals.
View attachment 828296

View attachment 828298

View attachment 828312

I am so thankful to all the people who searched for her and overjoyed to have her home.
View attachment 828297
Hugs Mel
Oh my. I’m so glad she is okay. That is one adventure! Glad there was someone who could rescue her.

O/T
Good Morning
View attachment 828296

View attachment 828298

View attachment 828312

View attachment 828297
Hugs Mel
Hi Mel - so sorry about your cat but glad she was found safe and sound and is back home now. She looks nice and cozy in her basket. Glad you found someone who could go up and rescue her. Now go and relax and have a nice cuppa tea and a cookie.

O/T
Good Morning
View attachment 828296

View attachment 828298

View attachment 828312

View attachment 828297
Hugs Mel
Oh, my goodness. What a harrowing adventure for you all! I'm glad that Cocoa is finally home, and, as @juniorbugman said, time for a cuppa for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter