Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just received an email from BMO MasterCard, heres the body of it.

We’re making it easy this month. Just make 54 transactions for anything from coffee to magazines and more through August 31 using your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard, and you’ll get 100 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles1!

Get these Bonus Miles in addition to the 1 Mile you already get for every $10 you spend using your card2! Activate now and get shopping – this offer is only good until August 31, 2017.

This one is just to easy. :)

I don't get any email offers from BMO mastercard. Do you have a link to activate that deal?

upload_2017-8-4_17-0-27.png

not sure this will work but its the link.
Nope, just tried it and it doesn't. Any ideas how I can do it? I'm not computer savoy.

Ordered through Amazon and Body Shop-birthday and Christmas gifts. I need stuff from Staples, but I won't do the $15 shipping-both the others were free for me. If I had a large order from Staples, I wouldn't blink, but I only want 1 thing. ($200 buy gets you free shipping, I believe) I guess I'll see if Amazon has what I wanted from Staples.

The minimum for Staples is $45.00 --- we order from them A LOT :thumbsup2

Mort
If you are reading along......while your on your road trip.....:car::car::car:
I got a survey today about the show you went to,,,they offered me 10 airmiles to tell them what I thought,,,,I said it was a wonderful event! Hope you are having a blast!
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel
Just arrived home couple of hours ago. This is my down time from driving for 19hours. East coast was great as always, weather fantastic, airmiles everywhere I could see. Lucky guys.
Girls loved the show thanks again and to Ottawmom.
Now back to looking for more AM.
Bonus showed up for the couple of nights of hotels I booked thru the site and snagged approx 800AM for the nights. I nice bonus after paying for the rest of the trip.
Glad you all are doing well
And no I dont regularly check anything but weather and traffic while I am away. Not even work.lol

Just arrived home couple of hours ago. This is my down time from driving for 19hours. East coast was great as always, weather fantastic, airmiles everywhere I could see. Lucky guys.
Girls loved the show thanks again and to Ottawmom.
Now back to looking for more AM.
Bonus showed up for the couple of nights of hotels I booked thru the site and snagged approx 800AM for the nights. I nice bonus after paying for the rest of the trip.
Glad you all are doing well
And no I dont regularly check anything but weather and traffic while I am away. Not even work.lol

Welcome Home!
Rest well, 19 hours is a long time.
Hugs Mel

We’re making it easy this month. Just make 54 transactions for anything from coffee to magazines and more through August 31 using your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard, and you’ll get 100 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles1!

Get these Bonus Miles in addition to the 1 Mile you already get for every $10 you spend using your card2! Activate now and get shopping – this offer is only good until August 31, 2017.

We don't shop much, and I had a devil of a time doing 25 in May/June! Good luck with the 54!

Thank you! Just got it, we now have 5-day passes for my family of 4 (2 big, 2 little), and are thinking about looking at Universal passes next... Also looks like family trip may be getting firmed up, think we will book airfare this weekend!! :D
Hey, I usually just read and take advantage of everyone's great advice, but I saw that you got the Canadian voucher deal now after the "deal period" has passed and I had a question. We traded ours in during the promotional period and went in April, and not we almost have enough AM to get another set of tickets (mostly thanks to charging the trip on the AM credit card...), but we will likely not be travelling back for ... a while (spent a little more than intended on the last one... oops?). Anyway I was wondering if you (or anyone who traded in after the May cut-off date) can confirm they still have a "no expiry date" until you use the first day?

thanks!

Hey, I usually just read and take advantage of everyone's great advice, but I saw that you got the Canadian voucher deal now after the "deal period" has passed and I had a question. We traded ours in during the promotional period and went in April, and not we almost have enough AM to get another set of tickets (mostly thanks to charging the trip on the AM credit card...), but we will likely not be travelling back for ... a while (spent a little more than intended on the last one... oops?). Anyway I was wondering if you (or anyone who traded in after the May cut-off date) can confirm they still have a "no expiry date" until you use the first day?

thanks!
I've picked up 2 sets of the Canadian deal from air miles. They indeed have no expiration date until you use them. Even the write up on AM says: The best part? You can use these discounted tickets at any time during 2016, 2017 and beyond—they won’t expire! The last two tickets are exactly like what I picked up earlier (and used in January) through airmiles. HTH
p.s. I have no plans at the moment to go, but how great to think that I can just up and go if I choose!

Well I couldn't help but order myself a few treats from TheBodyShop and Gap via AirMilesShops. I hope it works properly and I do get 10x miles (will only get 10AM per order anyways as I only spent just over $20 at each site) and then 150AM bonus for shopping from 2 sponsors.

Great... now I have to wait patiently for those to show up! :rolleyes1 LOL

If anyone does shop on the GAP site via AirMilesShops make sure you use the promo code AMS lists that is active til tomorrow to get 40% off and free shipping!! Pretty good deal. I actually got 40% off and free shipping from TheBodyShop too, but no promo code was needed :)

I don't get any email offers from BMO mastercard. Do you have a link to activate that deal?

I have this card too and I didn't get this offer.

Back from our 5000+ km road trip so now I am back into a AM collecting mode. I am 2600AM from Onyx (I never got that level) and I want to get it this year!!!

About the Amex offer, what do you think of this note: Purchases must be made directly at Amazon.ca to be eligible for this offer. Purchases made through other third party websites using any Amazon payment service are not Eligible Qualifying Purchases.

Does that mean we cannot go through airmileshops?

Back from our 5000+ km road trip so now I am back into a AM collecting mode. I am 2600AM from Onyx (I never got that level) and I want to get it this year!!!

About the Amex offer, what do you think of this note: Purchases must be made directly at Amazon.ca to be eligible for this offer. Purchases made through other third party websites using any Amazon payment service are not Eligible Qualifying Purchases.

Does that mean we cannot go through airmileshops?
I did not take a chance, and I ordered directly from amazon.ca--three times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter