Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone had their Foodland AM post for purchases made on Easter Monday an beyond? I thought Foodland posted the AM collected from Sunday to Saturday on Wednesday? My AM from the previous Saturday have posted but not the ones from Easter Monday.

@bababear_50 ... you have been dealt quite the hand lately :( Just wanted to mention that we've just ordered a Tens unit from AM ... I'm super excited to have that show up soon! I used one while in labour with our youngest and needed no other form of pain relief so i hope it can help with the arthritic shoulders
Tens Unit

Rexall Ontario flyer for next week on Saveland site, I think I will be passing as I've bought most of what I need this week:
http://www.saveland.ca/RexallPharmaPlus/flyers/23750/

Did a second shop at Rexall today, missing a load and go 10am wub Rexall vitamins but other than that, everything went through fine. Yesterday's Rexall shop posted in full last night.
Could be they have issues setting up specific coupons, thought I'd post this one as a heads up to others that have it. YMMV.

Has anyone had their Foodland AM post for purchases made on Easter Monday an beyond? I thought Foodland posted the AM collected from Sunday to Saturday on Wednesday? My AM from the previous Saturday have posted but not the ones from Easter Monday.

Just received Foodland ams.

Does anyone know if i can buy the 7 day, and downgrade it to a 6 day and use the difference to help pay for the upgrade to PH+? I will be there before may 20th.

I see Safeway has blue Friday tomorrow (diapers on there for someone that was hoping!). You could really rack up if you're willing to pay more for stuff! LOL. Some good stuff in there and some decent prices. Will have to go through with a fine tooth comb later when I have time and plan my strategy! lol

@bababear_50 ... you have been dealt quite the hand lately :( Just wanted to mention that we've just ordered a Tens unit from AM ... I'm super excited to have that show up soon! I used one while in labour with our youngest and needed no other form of pain relief so i hope it can help with the arthritic shoulders
Tens Unit

Thanks Hon
I would love to get this,thanks for sharing!
I just changed over my miles from cash to dream,,lets hope Sobeys posts something good this week.
Hugs Mel

My pickle points also posted! Not as many as some got :) but still a nice little boost.
I'll be getting the Netflix card again, hopefully they don't run out this time. Last time they were out of the $30 cards so I got one you can choose the amount for, put $30 on it and had to go to customer service to get my bonus. They gave it to me no problem but it was a little annoying.
Otherwise, I don't see anything that great, but others usually spot the good deals lol.

Boy oh boy it's slim pickings this week. Good thing I cleaned up at Rexall earlier in the week. Fortunately for me I found out that my son has a Netflix account. I'll pick up a couple of those GC at Sobeys. Might pick up a few other things all Sobey's that we need anyway (all small AM).

Hallmark promotion at Rexall spend $15 get 30 AM also Keg GC spend $25 get 20AM

Does anyone know if i can buy the 7 day, and downgrade it to a 6 day and use the difference to help pay for the upgrade to PH+? I will be there before may 20th.

Ahhh, the one question I wanted to ask them when I was there and didn't! lol But my guess is that you can since they are converting your ticket to a credit. Hopefully you'll find someone here that has tried it.

My thought at the time was assuming am continues to offer 5d and 7d tickets, that I would perhaps get 7d am tickets and upgrade to 5d hoppers (the tickets we want). At today's non-Cdn ticket prices $473.93 5d hopper - $436.65 7d = $37.28 + $21.30 gate fee = $58.58 to add hopper. Might be a worthwhile thing to do depending on reward levels, other options, circumstances where Disney adds or doesn't add the gate fee etc.

So thanks to you all checked my points, they are all there. Or were. Cashed them out for park passes already. I would rather them be in my hand then sitting there were they can change in a moment.
But noticed nothing updated for my status points yet.
I chatted with AM and they said that it will be updated by the end of the month. Not sure if the STB will be there, but as long as the pickles are there.

My pickle points arrived today as well!! I just ordered 2 5 day Disney passes and I'm bouncing off the walls!!! Is anyone redeeming points to keep the passes for future years since they do not expire?

I will be, knowing I can't upgrade them or they will be worth far less. We much prefer hoppers but at the discounted price they are a bargain imho so we will adjust our trip accordingly.

Anyone buying gcs at Shell on credit card? I was at our closest station but they have limited selection so I went to another that said debit and cash only, corporate policy. Thought I'd try another next week but am wondering what other people are doing. Any experiences??

My pickle points arrived today as well!! I just ordered 2 5 day Disney passes and I'm bouncing off the walls!!! Is anyone redeeming points to keep the passes for future years since they do not expire?
Nope, we're not redeeming for tickets --- refuse to spend any money while the current administration is in power. Our only form of concrete protest is our $$. Given our age and the uncertainty of hubby's income (self-employed so it can never be truly counted on to remain stable) we don't think it's wise to have a bunch of tickets sitting around until we are able to go. Also figure it would be our luck to go ahead, snag a bunch and then Disney will come out and change their minds about the expiration policy. SO, there they sit growing by the day, teasing me as i try to decide what's the best use. I ordered a Tens unit to help with the aches and pains but other than that, who knows??

Anyone buying gcs at Shell on credit card? I was at our closest station but they have limited selection so I went to another that said debit and cash only, corporate policy. Thought I'd try another next week but am wondering what other people are doing. Any experiences??

I bought my Foodland gift cards on my AMEX at Shell

I see Safeway has blue Friday tomorrow (diapers on there for someone that was hoping!). You could really rack up if you're willing to pay more for stuff! LOL. Some good stuff in there and some decent prices. Will have to go through with a fine tooth comb later when I have time and plan my strategy! lol

That was me! Except I didn't see diapers on my flyer? Lol but I did look online on my phone as opposed to the paper one. I'll have to check again! Hoping its pampers. Lol

Saw it. But boo. Last time it was a blue Friday deal so 100 Airmiles instead of 40, but I do need diapers and it works out to be the same as superstore because it's more diapers. I'll take it lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter