Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So I need to have Prime to reap the air miles benefits of this promo?

I found some on Amazon that really good coupons too (i.e., $30 off a single piece or $60 off a 3-piece set)
No, don't need Prime to get the airmiles but you do need it for what can be some GREAT deals! You can sign up for a free trial membership and then perhaps get hooked on the advantages like we did and stick with it :P We love some of the shows on Prime Video, I get a kick out of ordering something and having it show up within 24 hours.

The airmilesshop portal usually has a big multiplier running during the Prime Days -July 11th-12th that will help you get the most miles.

I'm currently looking at a set that has a coupon for $100 off!

I love my amazon prime, I keep thinking I should give it up but I order so much (pet food, lots of other stuff) and having it show up the next day is great. I did buy kiddo a new bed, it's a headboard with frame & slats, he has been sleeping on my bed from when I was his age (and that was a long time ago lol) so about time to replace it and get him one he likes. I did get the 5x the AM for it, already posted. I am sure I'll find some good deal on Prime Days, I want to say last year I took advantage of some of the extra channels, no AM associated but I got Paramount+ for like 99 cents a month or something.

I have been decluttering and cleaning like mad, had some donations picked up and a junk company come and take away my old (broken) couch and kiddo's old bed. Still more to get rid of but it's all in better shape, I don't think any one would want to buy it but I can give it away at least. My cats are not happy the couch is gone lol, we still have a loveseat and a chair is on the way from ikea (they had free shipping on July 1st) but the seat only holds two pets now and a few of them are not happy to share me. I suspect they will fight over the chair when it arrives, luckily the cover is removable (and washable).

So far my Amazon list is small
A couple of Air purifier filters
1 new set of curtains for my bedroom ,,, during cocoa's kitten stage the lace ones I have got a few holes.
That's it for me.

We are hoping to re carpet and paint the bedrooms in the Fall so I need to save for that.
I've been doing the same thing Heather ,,,,, pitch and donate. I still have my bedroom closet to do,,,
which just might take all summer.

After discussion with one of my Dr's we decided that my Jumperoo,,(trampoline) would have to go.
I shall miss her but I have a lot more room now.
I'm going to have to take up way more walking and dancing to replace her.

So far my Amazon list is small
A couple of Air purifier filters
1 new set of curtains for my bedroom ,,, during cocoa's kitten stage the lace ones I have got a few holes.
That's it for me.

We are hoping to re carpet and paint the bedrooms in the Fall so I need to save for that.
I've been doing the same thing Heather ,,,,, pitch and donate. I still have my bedroom closet to do,,,
which just might take all summer.

After discussion with one of my Dr's we decided that my Jumperoo,,(trampoline) would have to go.
I shall miss her but I have a lot more room now.
I'm going to have to take up way more walking and dancing to replace her.
Mel, I've used Grow Young Fitness to keep moving the past couple of years. You can get a sample of their exercises on the website. https://www.growyoungfitness.com/ There is a good variety of exercises and none are floor, which my knees appreciate.

mel21.jpg
I was able to use this one last night for my sister who was going to the Movies ,,Kernels spend $ 15.00 ,,plus I got a bottle of popcorn seasoning salts.

I also think Metro took pity on me for all the talk about how great their APP is and it then it failed to install 8 times even with Tech support.

mel88.jpg

Hugs Mel

View attachment 775095
I was able to use this one last night for my sister who was going to the Movies ,,Kernels spend $ 15.00 ,,plus I got a bottle of popcorn seasoning salts.

I also think Metro took pity on me for all the talk about how great their APP is and it then it failed to install 8 times even with Tech support.

View attachment 775096

Hugs Mel
Strange, that offer isn’t showing for me (the card linked one)- maybe it’s targeted or regional?

Hi everyone ! Sorry I’ve been missing . How from Disneyland and switched jobs and while busy at first even with summer holidays I’m big getting a lot of hours except every weekend . Not I can’t really apply elsewhere bc I have no weekend availability .. it’s a little stressful .
Kids are good. DD prom is tomorrow she’s only grade 11 but going with a friend . Littles are in camp all summer , big kid looking for a job. Everyone appears to be hiring but no one really is so if seems I feel like with Covid a lot of places realized they could run with a minimal staff and they are continuing it to save money.
I had a moment of temporary insanity when we were prom dress shopping in the US and this guy came home with us .. omg he’s so big and busy and and we all love him big man lol
Will read back later tonight and catch up with everyone . Sending lots of love
T

Attachments

• A9172607-BD24-4027-AE09-16D03CB6F441.png
    A9172607-BD24-4027-AE09-16D03CB6F441.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 10
I have picked out the PERFECT 1st birthday gift for Arthur, in my wish list just waiting until the 11th
Kitchen Helper Stool

Here's a picture of this awesomeness - when we were up on the weekend, even though he was running a fever and feeling like crap he was still climbing the side of his highchair to see what was happening on the counters and trying to put the spatula on the tiniest hook ever

Here's how I know it will be in one of the categories - it falls under Furniture. Similar items are considered Baby - nursery furniture
1688579785400.png

Strange, that offer isn’t showing for me (the card linked one)- maybe it’s targeted or regional?
I'm thinking it's regional to Ontario but could also be targeted I have it on both cards and only one is linked to my BMO card. I'm finding it really hard to keep track of all of the different ones, when to use which card, which payment form, how much gas, which product ....

ETA, can't forget that there are different offers that show online, app, metro online, metro app. If I don't go into a store with a written list of exactly what to do I'm missing out on miles. Here's an example of my confusing mix!

Last night we bought 10 bags of my blueberries at metro

• on sale for $3.99 (regular price is over $8 now :O )
  • Buy 2 get 15 miles
  • I had spend $50 get 50 miles
  • Also lucked into the shop at 3 partners and get 175 miles
  • Those berries combined with hubby's " I NEED that ice cream" will help me earn 300 miles but if I had used the main card I would have only got the 75 miles for the berries

Last edited:
So I got three different Airmiles offers. One for Airmilesshops, one for cardlink and one which I can use at Global Pet. Will all three work and I will get 100AM from each? I'm so off my Airmiles game.

1688587992211.png

The cardlind offer - Can I just go to the mall or do I need to order it online and pick up in store?

I believe you can do each of the offers and will get the Airmiles for each one.
For the cardlink (Kernels Popcorn) I just went to the Mall and ordered the popcorn and then used my Mastercard that is attached (linked) to the Airmiles account to pay.
Hugs Mel

P.S.
I wish I got that Global Pet Food one ,,,dang.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter