Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Happy belated birthday Mel!

DD and I went to see the Little Mermaid yesterday. It was so good....and to think I didn't even want to go. LOL....she told me that her new boyfriend offered to go with her. It must be :lovestruc if a professional athlete is willing to sit through that. :rotfl2:
We are back on the Fantasy in September. I'm going to wait and see it then......along with Indian Jones, Guardians of the Galaxy and anything else that might pop up in the mean time.

So I have to share my good purchase to me. I have been looking at the Disney 100 Lego Minifigurines for a couple of weeks now and last Monday I went to Chapters and felt a couple of the packages as they are all mystery packages- yup I was that person. I found 2 I felt were good and I bought them and even earned Chapters rewards points to boot.
Well I am so happy with my purchases as I got the best 2 of the 18 available items.
I got Sorcerer Mickey and Jiminy Cricket. I don't even know 2/3 of the the 18. Now I don't have to buy anymore.
disney 100 lego.jpg

So I have to share my good purchase to me. I have been looking at the Disney 100 Lego Minifigurines for a couple of weeks now and last Monday I went to Chapters and felt a couple of the packages as they are all mystery packages- yup I was that person. I found 2 I felt were good and I bought them and even earned Chapters rewards points to boot.
Well I am so happy with my purchases as I got the best 2 of the 18 available items.
I got Sorcerer Mickey and Jiminy Cricket. I don't even know 2/3 of the the 18. Now I don't have to buy anymore.
View attachment 767167
Great score Hon!
Hugs Mel

Thanks Jacqueline
Well it was time to replace a few Hoodies and pick up some socks for the Granddaughter too.
All in spent $117.00 before taxes,,, I know I should have got it to an even $120.00
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I should get 10 Airmiles for the Old Navy.
oldnavy6.jpgoldnavy7.jpgoldnavy8.jpg
And
100 Airmiles for the site wide Father's Day special (spend $100 get 100 Airmiles ).
So a grand total of 110 Airmiles Right?

See I bought my first stocking stuffer even before July!

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
We are back on the Fantasy in September. I'm going to wait and see it then......along with Indian Jones, Guardians of the Galaxy and anything else that might pop up in the mean time.
I was just now looking at the 8 day Bermuda cruise in September. It's so tempting. DD's discount is valid until September unless she is back onboard before then. I really want to plan the next holiday for DH and I but without knowing if DD will be home or not I feel like I can't.

I was just now looking at the 8 day Bermuda cruise in September. It's so tempting. DD's discount is valid until September unless she is back onboard before then. I really want to plan the next holiday for DH and I but without knowing if DD will be home or not I feel like I can't.
You would be boarding as we are getting off. I looked at the Bermuda cruise however the week before is the week of DHs BIG birthday so I thought he would enjoy celebrating while on the ship. They had a really great price so I bit the bullet. Plus, I believe it's the last Silver at Sea cruise. Now, fingers crossed for no storms.
We will spend most of the next week at Disney as well.

Got mine too.

Also, my Old Navy 10x miles offer posted today since it's just shipped. I'm loving how quick air miles is post-pandemic with posting the miles. They must have a new system or something. Just waiting on the Father's Day 100 miles to post. That will take me to over 14,000 Dream miles.

Now to figure out if these 3 can be stacked
#1metro11.jpg

#2metro10.jpgmetro9.jpg
Offer #1

Terms + Conditions​

* This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer. Only the recipient of the offer invitation qualifies for this offer. Offer valid from June 15, 2023 to June 28, 2023. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. Opting in to the offer is required before using the AIR MILES card at the time of purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in one transaction within the offer period and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit one offer per collector number during the promotion period. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 120 days post-transaction for Bonus Miles to be awarded to your AIR MILES collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

Offer #2

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid only from June 15 to June 18, 2023. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction. Excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Some restrictions apply. See in store for details. Limit of one offer per collector number per day. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers.

Offer #3

Terms + Conditions​

* This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer. Only the recipient of the offer invitation qualifies for this offer. Offer valid from June 15, 2023 to June 28, 2023. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. Opting in to the offer is required before using the AIR MILES card at the time of purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in one transaction within the offer period and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit one offer per collector number during the promotion period. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 120 days post-transaction for Bonus Miles to be awarded to your AIR MILES collector account. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES partner locations. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

#1 is a Personal MY Offer threshold.
#2 and 3 found on the Airmiles site. OPT In/ready to use

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Off topic...

Anyone else here planning on filling up their home oil tank before the good ol' Carbon Tax kicks in July 1st? For anyone with an air miles credit card, it should give us a few good miles LOL

@bababear_50 - YES all of those offers will stack with one little caveat. Check to see if you've already used the offer with the red shopping bag because it will stay visible on your account until the final day of the offer even if you have USED it. Since those offers are all new and I doubt you've been shopping yet, if you spend the $150 (offer #2) you will earn all of the miles - 325 for you.

My offer #1 is to spend $140 get 140 since that's where we always shop and rarely under $200, so we'll pull in 415. WOOT!

hOLY Crap gang, anyone else have a poop-tastic week and looking for a way to fix that? Disney just dropped a bunch of new offers for the rest of the year, up to and including Christmas Day. If you're a Disney+ subscriber it's 35% off! Add that to flight sales on both Air Canada and WestJet and a long weekend-ish is looking mighty tempting!

I had my AMs post from my recent MC bill and I did not get the 5Xs for the Metro shops. It was the regular 3Xs. I wonder if they will post differently or if maybe they will show up later. I'll wait and see I guess.

hOLY Crap gang, anyone else have a poop-tastic week and looking for a way to fix that? Disney just dropped a bunch of new offers for the rest of the year, up to and including Christmas Day. If you're a Disney+ subscriber it's 35% off! Add that to flight sales on both Air Canada and WestJet and a long weekend-ish is looking mighty tempting!

We have a cruise booked in December and I was planning to go down two days early and go to Universal. Now I'm looking at the Disney discounts. If my son only liked to fly more I'd just do a quick long weekend trip.

and there is MVMCP the two nights we'd be down there... ugh.... what to do!!

We have a cruise booked in December and I was planning to go down two days early and go to Universal. Now I'm looking at the Disney discounts. If my son only liked to fly more I'd just do a quick long weekend trip.

and there is MVMCP the two nights we'd be down there... ugh.... what to do!!
easy leave him with your parents 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter