Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks Hon
I will just have to make a note of the shops and remember to contact them if the Airmiles don't post.
Just added another Staples order,, I guess I always kept the papers and files for this family... time to get my guys filing their own stuff...
View attachment 687158
They are each getting their very own File Box,,,, lol,
Hugs Mel
Ohhh this is such a great idea!
I think I will do the same, thank you!

Just checking in with anyone who has done the spend $30 get 30 Airmiles via the online Airmiles portal.
View attachment 687153
"When you spend $30 or more through airmilesshops.ca until August 1."

I have done 3 Amazon shops and 2 staples,,, nothing has posted so far for me.
Is anyone else waiting or are the miles posting for you?

Thanks
Hugs Mel
I have done 3 shops so far and 2 have posted which were Chapters and The Source but I am still waiting for Amazon

This question is for those who have BMO W/E Air Miles MC:

For the included travel insurance, do we have COVID-19 medical insurance as well?

I am trying to figure out if I need to purchase a separate covid plan with manulife for our trip in the fall. Manulife's plan also covers quarantine stays, so that might also be something to consider.

This question is for those who have BMO W/E Air Miles MC:

For the included travel insurance, do we have COVID-19 medical insurance as well?

I am trying to figure out if I need to purchase a separate covid plan with manulife for our trip in the fall. Manulife's plan also covers quarantine stays, so that might also be something to consider.
Great question. If you find out please post. I'm going to be running into that in a few months.

I was going to do an online order via Airmiles shop for Well , ca ,,, but they want $9.95 for instore pick up at Rexall ...ah no I am not paying for instore pick up.
Oh well.
Hugs
Mel

I need to make a few purchases from Indigo so I ordered a gift card and then made the purchase. I did it in two transactons, do you think that will count as two $30 purchases for the bonus AM's?

I just did a little calculation and I'm cleaning up with Shell. I've got that MC offer that goes from June to Sept and gives me 100 miles for my first fill up each months plus 50 for each additional fill up. Then the Shell Go offer for July that was 100 for 4 or 150 for 5. Some how I've managed 500 miles for July. Then add in the hand full of basic miles for each fill up.....8 miles each I think. Not sure if DD will need to fill up again before the end of the month but if she does that's another 50.

BTW...after my log in issues I have not had one single notification from the DIS. Well, all of a sudden I've got 6 of them this morning just from this thread. :confused3

I just did a little calculation and I'm cleaning up with Shell. I've got that MC offer that goes from June to Sept and gives me 100 miles for my first fill up each months plus 50 for each additional fill up. Then the Shell Go offer for July that was 100 for 4 or 150 for 5. Some how I've managed 500 miles for July. Then add in the hand full of basic miles for each fill up.....8 miles each I think. Not sure if DD will need to fill up again before the end of the month but if she does that's another 50.

BTW...after my log in issues I have not had one single notification from the DIS. Well, all of a sudden I've got 6 of them this morning just from this thread. :confused3
Yeah, must be a system issue. I had several email notifications too for old posts this morning :/

I need to make a few purchases from Indigo so I ordered a gift card and then made the purchase. I did it in two transactons, do you think that will count as two $30 purchases for the bonus AM's?
It worked for me, I bought a gift card for $100 - took several hours to arrive BTW so don't worry if it isn't immediately in you email- and then used it to buy a baby scale to keep track of mocha as she slowly becomes less of a chonker and a book for the new baby bringing the pretax total to 86.49.

I got 4 miles for the gift card (always seems to be one less than I expect) and 4 for the actual purchase. Took a couple of days before the 30 miles showed up twice for the summer of extras.

Just getting back into AM with another Disney trip in the books! Trying to get as much as I can before the switch to Scene. Scene is the biggest cluster**ck I’ve seen in a points system- so it’ll be interesting when we finally do the switch here :(

I do have a couple of questions.

For the Summer of Extras, do they limit you to one per day or anything like that? I couldn’t see any limit. I’m trying to get school supplies from Staples and can do multiple orders.

Also, I totally forgot that you can get Indego gift cards and they qualify for miles, are their any of the other online retailers that offer that for GCs?

One more Staples order for me. I have been trying to get Juicy Fruit sugarless gum in many stores with no luck. I must say the price has almost doubled too. $6.09 for a 60 pack. (I promised Dentist sugar free gum only).
Well my Staples store has them and while it's not the best price it's better than not having any. One of my few *luxury* items.

Hugs Mel

One more Staples order for me. I have been trying to get Juicy Fruit sugarless gum in many stores with no luck. I must say the price has almost doubled too. $6.09 for a 60 pack. (I promised Dentist sugar free gum only).
Well my Staples store has them and while it's not the best price it's better than not having any. One of my few *luxury* items.

Hugs Mel
It's cheaper than alcohol....and I've had one of those days that I was far too sober for :rotfl2:

I have noticed that Atlantic Sobeys has done away with the usual buy $200 gift card/earn 100 miles offer and replaced it with Spend $125 / earn 100 miles. I haven't been doing that one at all as I like to spread my money around to the various points programs.

I wonder if that is why they are doing this one instead now? To guarantee you spend $125/week there?? I dunno, but I don't like it LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter