Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well, crap! I just realized the downfall of buying that new-to-me Hybrid RAV4! I guess I'll have to learn NOT to fill at the half tank but wait until it is at least 3/4 empty!
Ohhhhh a NEW car ,,,that sounds so nice. Congratulations Hon!
Yeah I bet Hybrid takes a bit of getting used to.

Have Fun!
Hugs Mel

Ohhhhh a NEW car ,,,that sounds so nice. Congratulations Hon!
Yeah I bet Hybrid takes a bit of getting used to.

Have Fun!
Hugs Mel
Thanks Mel. It is fun to drive but my DS complains because it whines when it first starts moving-a safety feature for those around since the electric part does not make any sound.

I decided that I needed to spend some of my airmiles because I just don't know how long I will continue when we are not close to anything but a Shell at the moment. Soooo, I spent some points on me-ordered a Galaxy S21. I'm due to upgrade and felt that this was a no brainer. I just got the email that it has shipped. :D

It's surface of the sun hot in our house today. Only have a small window ac unit but it's not going in until we get back from seeing the baby - he's not here yet but we're still going up for a week. And NO we're not staying with the new family, heck not even in the same city! It's a condo in Horseshoe Valley so i can cook my meals and we can just get out of this house for a bit, close enough to stop in and drop off meals and have a quick snuggle but nothing else, we refuse to be "those people" My sewing machine is coming and I'll only be working on projects for ME, hubby's work has to come but also a puzzle. We can't leave the house so easily accessible for so long, so we're sweating it out here.
Kitchen
kitchen.jpg
Living room
living room.jpg
And 3rd story where we're pretending to sleep
upstairs.jpg

It's surface of the sun hot in our house today. Only have a small window ac unit but it's not going in until we get back from seeing the baby - he's not here yet but we're still going up for a week. And NO we're not staying with the new family, heck not even in the same city! It's a condo in Horseshoe Valley so i can cook my meals and we can just get out of this house for a bit, close enough to stop in and drop off meals and have a quick snuggle but nothing else, we refuse to be "those people" My sewing machine is coming and I'll only be working on projects for ME, hubby's work has to come but also a puzzle. We can't leave the house so easily accessible for so long, so we're sweating it out here.
Kitchen
View attachment 686588
Living room
View attachment 686589
And 3rd story where we're pretending to sleep
View attachment 686590
Wow that is HOT!!
I'd be camping out in that newly renovated & decorated recreation room.
Have an awesome holiday away. Enjoy!

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Sorry, claimed!

Hi AM pals! Earlier this year, I won 3 Cineplex home movie rental codes from an AirMiles contest. And they expire on August 1 and I’m not going to use them. They are not good for “Home Premiere” movies or movies to purchase - rentals only. Here’s the list of films: https://store.cineplex.com/

I’d like to offer the codes to this group since you’ve all been so helpful in boosting my AM collection! I’m sorry I lost track of time with the codes - I really should have done this earlier.

Anyways, if you’re interested, feel free to comment here or shoot me a DM and I can send you a code and all the details. :)

Last edited:
He's here, he's here HE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Has quite the name Arthur Richard James born at 7:35, 8lbs 13 oz, 20.5 " long and no pictures that are fit for public viewing 🤣
We're heading up to meet him on Saturday and I can't wait to sniff that newborn neck.

Excited to see that foodland has Granola bars for the blue special this week hubby loves them and there's a store less than 5 minutes from the hotel

Has quite the name Arthur Richard James born at 7:35, 8lbs 13 oz, 20.5 " long and no pictures that are fit for public viewing 🤣
We're heading up to meet him on Saturday and I can't wait to sniff that newborn neck.

Excited to see that foodland has Granola bars for the blue special this week hubby loves them and there's a store less than 5 minutes from the hotel
Congrats, Jacqueline!! How wonderful!!

Two shops today
Hey an airmiles girl has got to do what she can over the next few months.
First Foodland 50 boxes of Granola Bars.
(10 for home and 40 for food bank)
$99.50................. dang no spend 100$ get 50 Bonus Airmiles ...But wait ,,,because I donated they gave me (manually added the 50 Airmiles).

Next over to Sobeys
I had planned to get 6 bottles of Palmolive dish soap ,,,well bottle size is 8 ounces less now (not only inflation but mini sizing products) and I decided to only get 2 bottle for 10 Airmiles. Bounce 200 unscented because everywhere I go right now it super expensive or I can't get the unscented ( 10 Airmiles). I swear he next time it's on sale at Rexall or Shoppers I am stock piling.
Pizza Pops ,,I bought 10 boxes to share among my sons BUT had to get the frozen dept guy to release new product from the back freezer as I had grabbed May 2022 Aug 2022 expiry boxes,,,,,, Check those expiry dates people.
No fresh toaster strudle available.

That's it for me

Hugs
Mel

Congratulations to the whole family, Jacqueline! The next days waiting to hold him will feel long---but over soon!
1658429695810.png

1658450933900.jpeg

Hi AM pals! Earlier this year, I won 3 Cineplex home movie rental codes from an AirMiles contest. And they expire on August 1 and I’m not going to use them. They are not good for “Home Premiere” movies or movies to purchase - rentals only. Here’s the list of films: https://store.cineplex.com/

I’d like to offer the codes to this group since you’ve all been so helpful in boosting my AM collection! I’m sorry I lost track of time with the codes - I really should have done this earlier.

Anyways, if you’re interested, feel free to comment here or shoot me a DM and I can send you a code and all the details. :)

I'm not asking for one. I just wanted to say that is very nice of you!

Ohhhh my gosh! How exciting! Congrats!!!!

Just checking in with anyone who has done the spend $30 get 30 Airmiles via the online Airmiles portal.
1658585289472.png
"When you spend $30 or more through airmilesshops.ca until August 1."

I have done 3 Amazon shops and 2 staples,,, nothing has posted so far for me.
Is anyone else waiting or are the miles posting for you?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Just checking in with anyone who has done the spend $30 get 30 Airmiles via the online Airmiles portal.
View attachment 687153

I have done 3 Amazon shops and 1 staples,,, nothing has posted so far for me.

Thanks
Hugs Mel
My Well.ca purchase posted right away, but it’s been two weeks and my Amazon purchase still has not been posted.

View attachment 687153

I have done 3 Amazon shops and 1 staples,,, nothing has posted so far for me.

Thanks
Hugs Mel
I just did an order last night. I hope it doesn't take long, I hate when your chasing down AM's. It's so annoying. Mine was from Bed, Bath and Beyond, I'll post back when they come in. going to try Staples today.

My Well.ca purchase posted right away, but it’s been two weeks and my Amazon purchase still has not been posted.
Thanks Hon
I will just have to make a note of the shops and remember to contact them if the Airmiles don't post.
Just added another Staples order,, I guess I always kept the papers and files for this family... time to get my guys filing their own stuff...
1658587357228.png
They are each getting their very own File Box,,,, lol,
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter