• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

You have to be logged in. Use miles for travel. "Events Exclusive". It's on the second page. You're able to redeem for two packages. Vancouver is sold out.

These 1 AM offers are generally for Gold or Onyx collectors.

I feel like an idiot :( I can't see how to get to a page 2...and nothing comes up when I search Events Exclusive. My status is Onyx.

With all this talk of Onyx rewards, I popped onto the Airmiles site to check what I have. I notice that my rewards number was not what I had in my savings ticker. Turns out I had 120 BMO awards added-cruising has its rewards :boat:-and some 'Loyaltyone' awards....600 points! :yay:This was a good week for these to come through since I'm not doing well with the shop thing! A lot closer to my flight rewards, but, having watched Marketplace yesterday, I am leery as to whether I'll get them. Anyone been successful with Airmiles flights?

With all this talk of Onyx rewards, I popped onto the Airmiles site to check what I have. I notice that my rewards number was not what I had in my savings ticker. Turns out I had 120 BMO awards added-cruising has its rewards :boat:-and some 'Loyaltyone' awards....600 points! :yay:This was a good week for these to come through since I'm not doing well with the shop thing! A lot closer to my flight rewards, but, having watched Marketplace yesterday, I am leery as to whether I'll get them. Anyone been successful with Airmiles flights?
I have had great success with flights this year. 1 ticket return Toronto to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise in February, and my must have been my lucky day, 3 tickets Toronto- to Fort Lauderdale , Saturday to Saturday for March break.

When I log onto look at the Rexall Flyer a screen comes up with a
One Day (Thursday Dec 8th) Get 110 airmiles when you spend 5o.00.
Not sure if the link will work but I'll try
Hugs Mel
it says you need the printed or mobile coupon

http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer/

airmiles787_zpsswvkkohq.jpg

Dang now I can't seem to get it to appear again,,
you are all going to think I'm nuts but i really did see it.

Last edited:
Hi There

The guy at Shell told me that buying a Costa Coffee will give you 50 airmiles instead of 10 starting tomorrow. It is running for the next 4 days (December 7th-10th)
Hopefully he is right. I am trying to earn 750 Airmiles to remain Onyx so everything helps.

Hi There

The guy at Shell told me that buying a Costa Coffee will give you 50 airmiles instead of 10 starting tomorrow. It is running for the next 4 days (December 7th-10th)
Hopefully he is right. I am trying to earn 750 Airmiles to remain Onyx so everything helps.

Oh my gosh this is a good deal!
I must say I haven't had any luck with their coffee yet but I'm willing to try again.
What do they say "Take one or two or maybe even three for the airmile team"lol
Hugs Mel
Thanks for posting.

Dang now I can't seem to get it to appear again,,
you are all going to think I'm nuts but i really did see it.
Now this wouldn't make me think you're nuts :P

Clear your history and it will pop up again! Thanks BTW, not sure if i need anything else at Rexall right now did yet another shop there today. Cashier told me that this weekend is another big flyer full of offers.

Hi There

If that is the case thats a money deal. Most of the coffee is 250-3bucks. 50 is 5 bucks. A little more. So they are paying you to drink their coffee. Now I know some dont like the taste. But if they are giving you money to drink it

For those of you with cash Miles...yesterday I went to Shell to purchase some starbucks GC. They had a ton of other cards that could be purchased with am cash...LCBO, keg, home depot, la senza, best buy, and a lot of others. I did buy an LCBO card with my cash Miles so it does work!

This year I have purchased tickets:
(1) Ottawa - Orlando
(2) Ottawa - Winnipeg
(2) Ottawa - Calgary
All with Airmiles and all are direct flights. Orlando I purchased 9 months out. Winnipeg was 8 weeks out and Calgary was 4 months out.

If that is the case thats a money deal. Most of the coffee is 250-3bucks. 50 is 5 bucks. A little more. So they are paying you to drink their coffee. Now I know some dont like the taste. But if they are giving you money to drink it
My brother went today and got 50. He also said he read on another forum that you can use that deal 5 times, but he didn't try.
That would be 25 in points for $10 in crappy coffee. Hmmm.

My brother went today and got 50. He also said he read on another forum that you can use that deal 5 times, but he didn't try.
That would be 25 in points for $10 in crappy coffee. Hmmm.
Can u but five coffees at once and get 250? That's like $25 in cash Miles..so still ahead even if u dump it out. Lol was thinking I could use the cash Miles toward a GC from shell and it would be like paying $10 for a $25 GC really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter