Ahsoka

Why is it always this with you? Why can’t someone just not like something without always jumping to the male fragility angle?

You don’t find it odd that a beloved character like Ahsoka has not been a little more of a draw and trended more on social media?

Wonder why no one ever seemed mention male fragility with Ellen Ripley in Alien? Or Katniss Everdeen in hunger games? Or Princess Leia in the OT. Does male fragility skip certain movies?

Ellen Ripley is one of the most beloved sci fi characters of all time, how did that happen if all the misandry you suggest is present in the world of entertainment?

wow, wow, wow. Jaw on the ground. It’s going to take me a while to process that episode. I need to rewatch
Doesn't where Ahsoka ended up remind you of the World between Worlds... the time ribbons connecting Temple gates ..... like where Ezra pulled her out of the temple in Rebels? I wonder if she opened a gate when she grabbed the map. The temple where she got it from had the three Mortis Gods, or at least that is who the three figures reminded me of i

Doesn't where Ahsoka ended up remind you of the World between Worlds... the time ribbons connecting Temple gates ..... like where Ezra pulled her out of the temple in Rebels? I wonder if she opened a gate when she grabbed the map. The temple where she got it from had the three Mortis Gods, or at least that is who the three figures reminded me of i

Well, it clearly IS the World Between Worlds, and that's how they can follow the hyperspace ring. Ahsoka will be able to get to where Thrawn and Ezra are.

On another note, I guess we found out who that inquisitor is! All those fan thories, and he's...dust!

It was nice to see Huyang fight. I'd like to see him with four actual lightsabers instead of the training lights!

Well, it clearly IS the World Between Worlds, and that's how they can follow the hyperspace ring. Ahsoka will be able to get to where Thrawn and Ezra are.

On another note, I guess we found out who that inquisitor is! All those fan thories, and he's...dust!

It was nice to see Huyang fight. I'd like to see him with four actual lightsabers instead of the training lights!

LOL Marrok and the dust.... all I could think is wah wah now all those wondering who he was will never know

I am not so sure that the World will work to get to Thrawn, I thought they can only pop out/in at the open portal in the temple they entered in

Sounds like Filoni put a good one together here in this recent episode. Maybe this one moves the needle for Disney Star Wars.

If it’s really the World Between Worlds that is. Could it simply be a dream?

I just don’t believe Disney will retcon the sequels, that would be admitting they made mistakes……and we all know Disney will never do that. Great for the talking heads, but zero chance Disney will
do this…..I think anyway.

I just don’t believe Disney will retcon the sequels, that would be admitting they made mistakes……and we all know Disney will never do that. Great for the talking heads, but zero chance Disney will

Ah so you heard/watched. Still a lot of potential IMO, retcon or otherwise.

Have you watched any of Ahsoka yet? I know you said recently you had not had time, just reading reviews and spoilers from the discussion here? Wow, I would hate that... having everything spoiled and discussed before I watched it. I like to be surprised. if I have not watched a show, I avoid all talk/reviews etc until I have... why ruin it?

Just my opinion, Ahsoka will not have anything to do with Rey and the sequels, that is 20 years off in the future. And no dream. WbW for sure... continuation with the story started in Rebels.

We have established that I am not you, and that I do not do not think like you do.

I have little snippets of time daily normally in a car. It’s pretty dangerous to watch Disney+ in a car while driving. I do listen to some podcast and stuff, that discusses Disney. I will watch Ashoka when I have time, but right now I am still working to finish Andor.

I want Disney to win and make Star Wars content that most fans love again. I don’t revel in the fact that Star Wars is a damaged brand right now. I love Star Wars, it will forever hold a dear place in my childhood memories. I hold out hope that someone will be put in charge that actually understands Star Wars.

We have established that I am not you, and that I do not do not think like you do.

I have little snippets of time daily normally in a car. It’s pretty dangerous to watch Disney+ in a car while driving. I do listen to some podcast and stuff, that discusses Disney. I will watch Ashoka when I have time, but right now I am still working to finish Andor.

I want Disney to win and make Star Wars content that most fans love again. I don’t revel in the fact that Star Wars is a damaged brand right now. I love Star Wars, it will forever hold a dear place in my childhood memories. I hold out hope that someone will be put in charge that actually understands Star Wars.
Hey if you want to hang out on a thread talking about a show you have not watched yet then you do you... I assume you are not typing while driving?

Hey if you want to hang out on a thread talking about a show you have not watched yet then you do you... I assume you are not typing while driving?
I was eating dinner if you must know. I have a few pauses during the day normally after a meeting or a conference call where I can check this board or another college football board for a few minutes. Today I checked it on my lunch break also.

Sorry this is so foreign to you, but I have a demanding job 12+ hours a day……and I try to be a decent husband and a decent father. My kids play multiple sports and their games are a priority for me. One does theatre also. When I say I don’t have hours to plop down in front of a TV, I am not stretching the truth.

Last edited:
I was eating dinner if you must know. I have a few pauses during the day normally after and a meeting or a conference call where I can check this board or another college football board for a few minutes. Today I checked it on my lunch break also.

Sorry this is so foreign to you, but I have a demanding job 12+ hours a day……and I try to be a decent husband and a decent father. My kids play multiple sports and their games are a priority for me. One does theatre also. When I say I don’t have hours to plop down in front of a TV, I am not stretching the truth.
LOL .... not so foreign. What you think you are the only person with an important demanding job? I also have a demanding full time job. I am the Lab Safety Officer in charge of all the science labs at my community college.... biology... chemistry ... microbiology... A&P.... PLUS I am teaching 4 college level Anatomy and Physiology classes this semester in addition to my day job ... oh and I also try to be a 'decent' mom and a 'decent wife'. Even with the new semester starting this week .... I can find 40 minutes to watch a show once a week.

I am just not as good at life as you are it seems. Sorry I don’t measure up to your standards, I will work on it to get better.

I am just not as good at life as you are it seems. Sorry I don’t measure up to your standards, I will work on it to get better.
LOL. I think this is the cue to say have a good night. But ... before I go, just have to point out... that all the time you spent arguing with me on this thread tonight... you could have watched the first episode. Choices... it is all about choices

Not connecting Ahsoka to Rey in any way would be a very smart move in my opinion. Let the sequel trilogy die, kill it if you have to.

I will say Andor has been pretty darn good to me, but a little slow at times. It visually looks incredible. Wonder why more people didn’t watch this series and why it didn’t really move the needle for the casual Star Wars fan?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter