Ahhhhh- To Many Hotels: Help

L

LISALISA36

I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE & CLEAN HOTEL WITH A NICE KIDS AREA
NICE POOL....BETWEEN DISNEY & UNIVERSAL.
I AM GOING CRAZY ,,,,,,TRYING TO CHOOSE. THERES JUST TO MANY.
THE DH JUST KEEPS SAYING ITS UP TO YOU... YOU TAKE CARE OF IT!
WHAT IF I CHOOSE A DUMP??????
THEN WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE WILL SAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
THANKS FOR ANY INPUT YOU FOLKS CAN GIVE!
SINCE THIS WILL BE OUR LAST TRIP TO FLORIDA FOR A WHILE ,, I WOULD LIKE SOME THING NICE, SINCE WE DECIDED TO DRIVE INSTEAD OF FLY...I CAN SPEND A LITTLE BIT MORE ON THE ROOM.
THANK YOU....

you are so right, lots of hotels and what is best.....there are some good deals right now on the smaller suite hotels like Country Inn and Suites, Sierra Suites, Hawthorn at weeklytop10orlando.com There is always a chance a better deal will come along, but for two kids and mom and dad a suite or semi suite is nice and the rates of 49 to about 69 a nite are pretty good...we just stayed at Hawthorn and have stayed at Sierra....sierra is one large room with couch and kitchen and Hawthorn is two rooms, two TVs and pull out couch.....I hear good thing about Country Inn also...most of these also have a nice breakfast....Hawthorn was eggs, sauage, cereal, fruit bagels....good luck...Ted

We're doing a Hampton Inn, which is closer to Universal and Sea World (where we are going), but also about 15 minutes to Disney.

They have a breakfast as well.

Holiday Inn Family Suites has a nice pool area and themed rooms. The location is great for a family going to both Disney and Universal.

Also look into hotels at Little Lake Bryan. There is a cluster right near I-4 and behind the Bahama Breeze restaurant. I believe Marriott is the company that runs those hotels. All are new.

Marriott Village at Little Lake Bryan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter