Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

2022 will be my first ever solo trip. I’ve been many times with family and friends, but I can’t wait around any longer for them to save up or go in a few years. Life is too short and I’m missing out!
So I took the plunge and booked 31st Jan for 10 days staying at Pop. I’m coming from the UK. Let me know if you would like to meet!

I’m leaving WDW on the 29th with family, but will be back in Florida by Feb 1 or so. I’d love to head over and meet. I love solo trips, but I also love to meet up and have a lunch and/or someone to walk around with a bit.

any other Solos there next week (12/5-11)? My first solo. Yeah (i think).
I'm staying at POP to experience the skyliner.

My husband and I will be at WDW for the first time on 1/19-1/23 for a work conference. Hoping to get in some WDW time! Looking for the best advice for only a couple days at the park.

My husband and I will be at WDW for the first time on 1/19-1/23 for a work conference. Hoping to get in some WDW time! Looking for the best advice for only a couple days at the park.
4 parks for 4 days. Depends on what you like though. Looking to imbibe a bit? Epcot and Hollywood and a night ot 2 at springs with Park hoppers so you can experience animal and magic. Otherwise a day at each park with no hopping should suffice...

I would love four days, but will probably only have 2 (maybe 2 1/2) since its a work trip. Still waiting on final itinerary from husband's company and its driving me crazy not to already have this lined out! AND YES, we will definitely imbibe and enjoy our free time. ANY must do's or must see's?

I would love four days, but will probably only have 2 (maybe 2 1/2) since its a work trip. Still waiting on final itinerary from husband's company and its driving me crazy not to already have this lined out! AND YES, we will definitely imbibe and enjoy our free time. ANY must do's or must see's?
Well obviously epcot. Drink and eat around the world Showcase. First day 2nd day depends...do you like star wars? Classic Disney? Hollywood Studios for the former...Magic Kingdom for the latter. If you like animals or are interested in avatar AK.
Then end the night in Disney springs

Thanks so much! Hoping to do Disney Springs the afternoon and evening we arrive. Then, YES, Epcot on the next day which is a full day. I know this sounds stupid, but since we are newbies, is there a particular agenda or advice on how to eat and drink our way around the World Showcase? Any reservations needed? Also, want to catch the fireworks that day. Suggestions? Dining package option, or favorite place to view? Should we do Park Hopper passes for the 2 days we know we will be able to visit?

Thanks so much! Hoping to do Disney Springs the afternoon and evening we arrive. Then, YES, Epcot on the next day which is a full day. I know this sounds stupid, but since we are newbies, is there a particular agenda or advice on how to eat and drink our way around the World Showcase? Any reservations needed? Also, want to catch the fireworks that day. Suggestions? Dining package option, or favorite place to view? Should we do Park Hopper passes for the 2 days we know we will be able to visit?
If arriving via the main entrance at epcot once the bewilderment goes away st all the construction I would do the sea and land pavilions if so inclined and then maybe head over to test track
If you are just Gung ho on eating and drinking around the world once you cross the bridge you will need to make an important decision which all of us have to make....go right and start in Canada and end in Mexico (where the tequila might be the nail in your coffin lol) or go left and start with Mexico. I usually go right as my favorite quick service stop in all of Disney...yorkshire fish and chips in the UK...is always a good base for the debauchery to follow. Then just go one country at a time and try to explore...I love the department store in Japan and the hidden gem sake bar within.
As for reservations you don't really need to go to.a sit down place since all the booths will fill you up...however if you want make it a good one. Le cellier in Canada is among the top steakhouses on site.i also love biergarten in Germany but I always end up being too full and it slows me down the rest of the day.
I haven't seen the new fireworks in person and it looks like all the fireworks packages are pretty booked up there....rose and crown in the UK and spice road table in Morocco . Maybe someone else can suggest a good spot.
Park hoppers for 2 days might really tire you out but I do think some of the magic kingdom fireworks parties are more open..i snagged one for my trip....99 bucks for a special area to each fireworks and then 2 hours of beer, wine, and desserts.

If arriving via the main entrance at epcot once the bewilderment goes away st all the construction I would do the sea and land pavilions if so inclined and then maybe head over to test track
If you are just Gung ho on eating and drinking around the world once you cross the bridge you will need to make an important decision which all of us have to make....go right and start in Canada and end in Mexico (where the tequila might be the nail in your coffin lol) or go left and start with Mexico. I usually go right as my favorite quick service stop in all of Disney...yorkshire fish and chips in the UK...is always a good base for the debauchery to follow. Then just go one country at a time and try to explore...I love the department store in Japan and the hidden gem sake bar within.
As for reservations you don't really need to go to.a sit down place since all the booths will fill you up...however if you want make it a good one. Le cellier in Canada is among the top steakhouses on site.i also love biergarten in Germany but I always end up being too full and it slows me down the rest of the day.
I haven't seen the new fireworks in person and it looks like all the fireworks packages are pretty booked up there....rose and crown in the UK and spice road table in Morocco . Maybe someone else can suggest a good spot.
Park hoppers for 2 days might really tire you out but I do think some of the magic kingdom fireworks parties are more open..i snagged one for my trip....99 bucks for a special area to each fireworks and then 2 hours of beer, wine, and desserts.

WOW! where did you find the $99 special for fireworks, beer, wine, and dessert?

Hey all -
I’m a 32 year old dude that be mostly solo at Coronado from 23-26. Will be with family 20-22.
Have some ADRs during that time but mostly just hoping to float around and enjoy myself. Would love to meet up for a drink or meal or ride or anything

Hey all -
I’m a 32 year old dude that be mostly solo at Coronado from 23-26. Will be with family 20-22.
Have some ADRs during that time but mostly just hoping to float around and enjoy myself. Would love to meet up for a drink or meal or ride or anything

Hey all -
Man too bad it wasn’t FEB 23-26😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter