Adri's MAW/GKTW trip to meet Cinderella (July 17-23, 2010)

Awww your dd is so precious the hugging picture is so cute as well as how happy she looked when dressed up in her own princess gown :) soo excited for you all !! :)

I luv the hug shot, and the girl looked like a princess for your litle one. How wonderful.

Have a Magical Trip!

Wow! What wonderful pictures! Both Adri and her princess are stunning! The hug shot is priceless!

BTW, love Adri's shirt! You did a fabulous job. Now I can't wait until you all get back to hear all about it and see some wonderful pictures.

Thanks!

Lynn

I love the pictures of Adri with the princess. The one of her hugging the princess is precious! :wizard:

Welcome Back!

I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures!

Lynn

We had the time of our lives! I kept a daily journal so that it wouldn't be so hard to do a TR once I got back. I'll try to get that soon. Here's a sneak peek:

Satuday: travel, explore GKTW, party w/Mayor Clayton
Sunday: MK!, special meet & greet with princesses
Monday: AK, DHS, long nap, MK & last minute ressie at CP - lots of fun!
Tuesday: MK including Coop's first haircut and CRT. Very fun beach party at GKTW that night.
Wednesday: Universal and some friends came to spend the evening with us. Adri sang in Village Idol - highlight of our entire trip!
Thursday: Islands of Adventure and Christmas
Friday: final goodbyes and headed halfway home, visiting special friends along the way
Saturday: finished the trip and took long naps in our own beds!

OMG, I can't believe we've been home 2 weeks and I haven't posted anymore than a tease yet. I kept a very detailed journal of each day of the trip, but we've had a lot of chaos in our home since we got back. Our car broke down, both computers crashed, I found out I'm pregnant (HUGE shock to us), my hubby graduated with his PhD, and school started back for him (he's an asst principal)... so I just haven't been able to spend the time on a detailed report. I did, however, get stuff on my blog for friends and family to read, but I was planning on giving you guys more details, as that post is written to people who don't know anything about GKTW or taking a trip to Disney with MAW. I'm going to go ahead and give a link to the blog report, which has lots of pictures and hopefully soon I'll have the time to get each day's report on here because I think that'll make it easier for people to read in the future.

http://joshandnatalie.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/adris-make-a-wish-trip/

Well you have been busy! Congrats on the baby and the Phd! Don't worry about not getting to a detailed report. It takes so much time. Just sticking around to answer others' questions is a big help. Going to go check out the blog now....

OMG, I can't believe we've been home 2 weeks and I haven't posted anymore than a tease yet. I kept a very detailed journal of each day of the trip, but we've had a lot of chaos in our home since we got back. Our car broke down, both computers crashed, I found out I'm pregnant (HUGE shock to us), my hubby graduated with his PhD, and school started back for him (he's an asst principal)... so I just haven't been able to spend the time on a detailed report. I did, however, get stuff on my blog for friends and family to read, but I was planning on giving you guys more details, as that post is written to people who don't know anything about GKTW or taking a trip to Disney with MAW. I'm going to go ahead and give a link to the blog report, which has lots of pictures and hopefully soon I'll have the time to get each day's report on here because I think that'll make it easier for people to read in the future.

http://joshandnatalie.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/adris-make-a-wish-trip/

Wow!! You have been busy. Congrats on the new baby!! Congrats on the PhD!!! Going to check out your blog.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your husband's PHD. Wow you guys have been busy!

Thank you so much for sharing the link to your blog! I so enjoyed reading the entire thing and it was such a treat to be able to read it all at once and enjoy your whole week right along with you!

Sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime! Thank you for sharing!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter