ADR 10/9 Sold Out before 6am

Jrog92

Mouseketeer
Did anyone land any ADR reservations for October 9th? I was on checking starting at 5:45am (PST) and never saw anything open up except one time for Ogas that disappeared as soon as I clicked on it.

What time do the ADRs usually open, or is it always just random?

I got a Lamplight Lounge right at 6 Pacific. I checked a few times before that because of reports of inconsistent opening times, but reservations were not open until 6.

I got Storyteller's but it was right at 6 am PST today. Yesterday I was waiting for Plaza Inn and those were not available until ~10am. I got WOC dessert party last night that I didn’t think was open to book until today.

It does seem very inconsistent on when ADRs open up.

Interesting... Admittedly I was focused on Ogas and BB and didn't check the others. I wonder if anyone booked those two restaurants or if they haven't been released yet? I wish there was more consistency!

I just checked at 7 am and was able to get Hungry Bear Fantasmic package, Cafe Orleans, and Lamplight Lounge.

Didn't see any of the super popular things like Blue Bayou, Oga's, Trader Sam's, or the other dining packages (although I didn't look too hard).

Last edited:

It used to be 3 Pacific, then it went to 6 Pacific. There have been reports of some things opening sooner or later than 6, and some reports that people could book earlier than 6 on some days. For our September trip I was able to book just before 6. But this morning for October 9 reservations opened at 6.

I was told 3 and was up at that time the last 2 mornings as I travel for work and really don't take much sleep. None of the ones I tried for came open till 6 a.m. pst. Then I was able to get all mine pretty quick.
Did you get a BB or Ogas ADR? I never saw those even become available and I was on before 6am (pst).

It used to be 3 Pacific, then it went to 6 Pacific. There have been reports of some things opening sooner or later than 6, and some reports that people could book earlier than 6 on some days. For our September trip I was able to book just before 6. But this morning for October 9 reservations opened at 6.
Weird, it must've instantly sold out because I kept refreshing and neither Ogas or BB ever had anything available.

I was on before 6am PST today. On the app, nothing available. On the website version, I was able to book Oga's, Lamplight Bruch, etc well before 6am. At 6am, then stuff started showing up on the app but by then, many things were long gone.

I tried the website early because someone else on here said they were dropping on the website much earlier than on the app lately.

I saw that! I wonder if Ogas just sold out fast and maybe BB times haven't been released yet? Trying to find some pattern in when these ADRs become available. I wonder who's in charge of posting them each day!

I was on before 6am PST today. On the app, nothing available. On the website version, I was able to book Oga's, Lamplight Bruch, etc well before 6am. At 6am, then stuff started showing up on the app but by then, many things were long gone.

I tried the website early because someone else on here said they were dropping on the website much earlier than on the app lately.

Interesting. I was on both app and website at 3, 4:30, 5:30, and 5:55 Pacific time and nothing opened up for me until exactly 6. I was only looking at Lamplight.

As Alice said: "It would be so nice if something made sense for a change."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter