Address Swap Progress Thread

Ok, so this swap is done and guess what I got in the mail today....
A letter from the USPS saying my zip code is changing as of tomorrow... So now all my cards are wrong. Would everyone mind changing it to the correct zip? 30028.

Sorry.
Shawna

Dang Shawna~
You would have thought they would have given you a little more notice than that!!!

I don't mind changing it at all...

Ok, so this swap is done and guess what I got in the mail today....
A letter from the USPS saying my zip code is changing as of tomorrow... So now all my cards are wrong. Would everyone mind changing it to the correct zip? 30028.

Sorry.
Shawna

I can change them before I mail them back out if you want. Don't you wish they would have given you a little more notice. Wow thats just crazy.

I can change them before I mail them back out if you want. Don't you wish they would have given you a little more notice. Wow thats just crazy.

Thanks, that would be great. Is there anything I can do to help you out?
S :)

I am soooo sorry I am holding you up!! I swear on my stack of paper they will go out no later than Sat and be send via Fed Ex. Which should be a Monday delivery.

Phooey Shawna! That is so frustrating! :headache:

I can change mine if I need to. Don't mind at all. :)

This swap is going good. I have two on the way to me and one that should go out this weekend. I'll work on sorting this weekend so that I can get them back out when the final few come in.

I just want to thank everyone for making this a great experience for my first hosting job.

Get your wet noodle ready....

I need 20 lashes. I am a doofus. I just got back from the PO - I got my mail today and got my envelope back - apparently I never finished putting your address on it before I dropped it in the box at work. :headache:
I resent it priority. It should be there Monday or Tuesday, my apologies to everyone.

Get your wet noodle ready....

I need 20 lashes. I am a doofus. I just got back from the PO - I got my mail today and got my envelope back - apparently I never finished putting your address on it before I dropped it in the box at work. :headache:
I resent it priority. It should be there Monday or Tuesday, my apologies to everyone.

No problem I'll hope to have things ready to go when I get the last couple of envelopes so I can just add those and away they'll go.

I stopped at the mini-mart next to the PO and threw in a couple of packs of sour patch kids ~ don't let hubby eat them all!

I stopped at the mini-mart next to the PO and threw in a couple of packs of sour patch kids ~ don't let hubby eat them all!

Too funny. I can't resist those sour patch kids. Everytime I open one of your packages I eat them immediatly. LOL I have an advantage this time though his teeth are still sensitive from his wisdom teeth removal so I won't have to grab them quick.:cool1:

Did you guys put anything on the backs of your cards?? I'm wrapping mine up and I was thinking of putting something on the back.

Jenny do you want me to FEd ex them or priority mail?

Buffy and Marlynn I got yours today. I now officially have everyones.

A little delay is mailing. One of my friends grandmother passed away today so I will be spending my evenings helping her out. I'm going to try and get them done this week but it may be the weekend before I get finished. I'm still waiting to her all the info on what needs to be done. I will post when I know more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter