Address Swap Progress Thread

Mine are done--they are not elaborate at all, but they're done! :) They'll be postal tomorrow! :cool1:

I have mine all typed out, I'm just waiting tom get my die cut back from Maria which should be here by Thursday at the latest if she gets to the PO tomorrow.

Mine went postal today! You can start stalking the mailman!!!!! I hope you like them!!! Please let me know when you receive them!
Maria

Mail today:

Maria yours came they look great.
Brooke yours are here too. very pretty
Shawna I opened yours and they are so cute

We're almost there everyone. Next week is the first so let me know if you are going to have any problems getting them to me.

Mail today:

Maria yours came they look great.
Brooke yours are here too. very pretty
Shawna I opened yours and they are so cute

We're almost there everyone. Next week is the first so let me know if you are going to have any problems getting them to me.

I plan to mail either over the weekend or on Tuesday priority, Jenny. You should get them by the 31st.

Did you get it to spin???? :rotfl2:

Nope!! I didn't even try. They're pretty simple. Right now the plan is for them to be all paper, no plastic or metal and no 3 D. I'm more interested in the Yoda part, but don't know that I will have room to add him. These cards are so small that I'm really struggling with the dividers right now.

Sorry I haven't been on I've been spending the day with DH watching Prison Break. We have the whole season on the tivo and since he had his wisdom teeth out this morning and we aren't doing a whole lot we thought it would be a good time to start watching. LOL

Anyway Michelle I got yours today. Looks like we are going to be pretty close to on time with this one. I'll let everyone know when I have them all and when they can go back out. Now I just need to finish mine up. I've got everything ready just have to put it all together.

I think I will be getting mine done tonight, too! I didn't know what to do with these. It just looked like a choppy mess, if that's possible for a tiny address card. I made a little scrapbook page out of it..nothing to write home about, but it looks better than it did!

I hope to mail tomorrow morning.

Gosh, if I get my dividers done tomorrow, maybe I can plant some flowers this weekend....if it doesn't rain all weekend!

ETA: Finished, packed, and ready to mail in the morning!

I mailed mine this morning, Jenny...Priority with DC. You don't need to return with DC to me, though, as I didn't include enough money for that.

Thanks for hosting!

I mailed mine this morning, Jenny...Priority with DC. You don't need to return with DC to me, though, as I didn't include enough money for that.

Thanks for hosting!

Got it today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter