Address Swap - Mailed 6/8

I got mine. Great job everyone! Can't wait to put them in a Rolo.. as soon as I buy one :)

Mine came today too.
Can't wait for the dividers so I can put this all together.

oops, forgot to mention...I got 2 of NEE's card...do I need to send the extra back? LMK!

Can you just hold on to it and see if anyone needs it. Thanks and we'll see from there.

I have everyone updated to here. These are arriving really quick.

I got mine last night and they are really, really cute!!! Thanks everyone! And thanks Jenny for hosting! They are here at work and already in my rolodex and now I am just waiting for my dividers!!! This is going to look sooooo cool!!!! I am so excited!!! I even put little rolodex page protectors on all of them!!!! I have 2 different sizes of them and they look great!!! The ribbons stick out and they are so cute!!!

I got mine last night and they are really, really cute!!! Thanks everyone! And thanks Jenny for hosting! They are here at work and already in my rolodex and now I am just waiting for my dividers!!! This is going to look sooooo cool!!!! I am so excited!!! I even put little rolodex page protectors on all of them!!!! I have 2 different sizes of them and they look great!!! The ribbons stick out and they are so cute!!!

Gotcha!!

Got mine today! So cute! Now how sad and plain are all future entries in my rolodex going to look compared to these?

I didn't get one of my own back - not sure if I was supposed to - can't remember how many I made. If so, then that's mine that Momof2 has and I certainly don't need it back.

Thanks for hosting, Jenny!

Got mine today! So cute! Now how sad and plain are all future entries in my rolodex going to look compared to these?

I didn't get one of my own back - not sure if I was supposed to - can't remember how many I made. If so, then that's mine that Momof2 has and I certainly don't need it back.

Thanks for hosting, Jenny!

I got one of mine, so maybe that's it.... I have a CJ to send you after I get it and do it, so I'll just tuck it in the package! :thumbsup2

Updated to here. Almost everyone has received. This has been a quick turn around.

NEE I'm glad if I was going to miss sending one to somebody that it was that person I messed up with. LOL You probably know your own address and won't need to mail yourself anything.

:rolleyes1 Ho humm, post office is being slow again. I'm sure they'll get here soon.

Got mine! Boy do mine look dull in comparison. You ladies do great work!

You probably know your own address and won't need to mail yourself anything.

I should give it to my Dad. He knows where I live, obviously, but he saw an old friend of mine who asked for my address and he switched the Rd to an Ave and the end of the street from -den to -dall. I tease him all the time about that.

We are only waiting on one person to let me know they've got there cards.

My DH has a concert tomorrow night so I'm going to work on my rolodex. I have my ABCs and all my addresses so I'm ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter