Address Swap - Mailed 6/8

jennyL

<font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo
Everything is all packaged up and ready to go. I'm going to stop at the PO tomorrow on my way home and I'll come and update the title then. They all turned out great and I can't wait to get them in the rolodex.

Received
jennyL
AlexWyattMommy
BernardandMissBianca
YodasMom
PrincessNancy96
New England Eeyore
Momof2DisneyKids
Mickster
StitchIsOurHero
KatDisney
momx3boys
marlynnp
rlovew
mickeyfan2
maria34a
patchchild
Michellepooh
Mickeyteacher

They are all in my car awaiting the post office. I get off work about 11:30 so I'll head that way then. woohoo I can't wait for you guys to see them. They all came out great.

Ok Ijust realized with this swap done and me meial ing my color swap today i am officially swap free.:earseek: Oh what am I going to do. LOL

Hmmm, uhm perhaps you could start scrapping some swaps?
:rotfl:

:flower3: Thanks so much for hostessing. You must have had tons of little piles to package up.

They are mailed. Can't wait for everyone to get them.

I will be going out of town until June 17. I will post when I get back. :)

I got mine in today!
Jenny if you are free I need some help getting caught up... Would you mind coming over for a few days????? swap free... Heck, I can't even think about the 2 I have to complete....

I got mine in today!
Jenny if you are free I need some help getting caught up... Would you mind coming over for a few days????? swap free... Heck, I can't even think about the 2 I have to complete....

Well no longer swap free since I just signed up for the sccavenger hunt one this morning LOL

Glad it got there.

I got mine today! (Of course, I was wondering why I didn't get one of my own back... DUH!) They are all perfect. I'll be putting them in my rolodex in a matter of seconds. :) Thanks for hosting Jenny!

Glad they are starting to arrive. I've got it all updated to here.

oops, forgot to mention...I got 2 of NEE's card...do I need to send the extra back? LMK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter