• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding day to our tickets before we go?

mernin

DIS Veteran
I had bought 3 day park hopper tickets for our trip in Feb 17 earlier this year before prices went up at UT. We've now been able to add another day to our trip so we need 4 day tickets. I know we can add them on there at guest services, but then we won't be able to book fp for that last day, so my question is: can we add a day onto the ticket (by calling WDW) before we go?

I had bought 3 day park hopper tickets for our trip in Feb 17 earlier this year before prices went up at UT. We've now been able to add another day to our trip so we need 4 day tickets. I know we can add them on there at guest services, but then we won't be able to book fp for that last day, so my question is: can we add a day onto the ticket (by calling WDW) before we go?
Figure out which day you're going to a park with less competitive FP+ reservations and wait to make that day's FP+ reservations when you upgrade your ticket at guest relations.

My trip is coming up this weekend..and I have called twice and added an extra day to my tickets since I booked my package. So I would call Guest Services and try....

I bought tickets directly from Disney, but not part of a package because I wasn't sure how many days I wanted when I booked the room. Can you only add days over the phone to a package, or is the deciding factor where you bought them from?

You can add days whenever you want if you buy tickets as part of a package...but you cannot add days ahead of time to a non-package ticket.

Okay, thank you. I should have done more research before buying our 3- day tickets, but I guess I'll just prioritize fast passes for the first few days and do the big rides then.

being local, I do same day fastpasses all the time and get most of what I want every day I head to the parks. in teh afternoon they start to pop up new ones so you just need to be diligent in checking while your there. Now the really popular rides like FEA, Soarin, 7dmt are probably a won't find the same day type of ride but I've been surprised in the past.

The fastpass plus system has definitely been tweaked so getting htem at 30day and say day isn't as difficult as it once was.

Thanks everyone. I did try calling and it was a no go.

For doing it once we arrive, is there guest relations to do the upgrade at the resorts or Disney springs? We arrive midday and don't have a park planned until the next day and this was the day I didn't book my fp for.

is there guest relations to do the upgrade at the resorts or Disney springs?

For adding "days" or other (non-AP) upgrades, that can be done at any WDW resort concierge desk.
For ANY kind of upgrade, there is a Guest Relations and/or Ticket booths at Disney Springs and outside each of the parks, and at TTC.

For adding "days" or other (non-AP) upgrades, that can be done at any WDW resort concierge desk.
For ANY kind of upgrade, there is a Guest Relations and/or Ticket booths at Disney Springs and outside each of the parks, and at TTC.
Thanks Robo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter