ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

AWM, is that too much work if our Dk (Dis kidos) want their own pkg? I know Banana would love her own also?

BAMB, if you are reading this you are the first to ever call me AR! I feel so initiated now!:cool1: :rolleyes1

Nope, not too much work on my side. Just make sure you enclose their own label & postage and I can handle the rest. :)

mine are good -
and for those in the transportation group -
I was thinking about the green stripe monorail(since that is DS's fav.) - but am up for suggestions.
plus i just have to do a little adjustment on my coral reef ones and will be set to cut them.
i am moving along!!!
Jennifer

Can I change 8b from Africa to Dinoland? I got the Basic Grey Archaic paper with the dinos and I love love love it!

Can I change 8b from Africa to Dinoland? I got the Basic Grey Archaic paper with the dinos and I love love love it!

:rotfl2: Yes. I already have that paper. I love it too. Little Bit will be making a mat with it. But you aren't in his group, so it's okay. ;)

Peanut is done! Disney Nut is done! Ahhhhhhh...I haven't been able to do anything around the house today because the girls were obsessed with getting their swap stuff done TODAY! Oh well...at least now they'll leave my scrap room so that I can start working on mine. No sense starting any house projects at this point in the day...good excuse, right?

I'll be mailing their stuff with mine when I'm done.

:rotfl2: Yes. I already have that paper. I love it too. Little Bit will be making a mat with it. But you aren't in his group, so it's okay. ;)

Well that's great...I have to compete with a 6 yr old in photo mat making skills? What if his is better than mine? I'll never recover!

We have that paper too! But Kicky is becoming a collector...:lmao:

:cheer2: Good Job Peanut and Disney Nut!

Ditto!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WyFy has his Donald cut out for the topper and assembled. He needs to put on the cut paper for the topper and then cut out the icon for the embellishment.
We will be cutting out the paper piecing later on tonight. I think we are going to a Mom & Me crop tomorrow and he wants to assemble it there.

Little Bit is still at his grandma's, so I don't know when he will start his.

Well that's great...I have to compete with a 6 yr old in photo mat making skills? What if his is better than mine? I'll never recover!

:rotfl2: If I can keep him away from my stickles, he just might give you a run for the money. That boy loves to make things sparkle. :rotfl:

Checking in to say my groups are right.

I also resent my information - in case you didn't get it on Friday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter