ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Toppers & Tags due September 29th
Due to AWM having no power, she has pushed back the Due Date a few days. Please be advised but still check in. Thanks - BAMB
Due date is September 29, 2008. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is September 22, 2008, to make sure your package arrives to me.
Please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

I will need everyone to check in August 1. That will give me a few days to find Angels before I leave for vacation.
list of your topics & element choices
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868814
Spoiler thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1900500
You will be making SIX toppers & element choices for each group except where noted.

+ I have address
++ You checked in 8/1
+++ You sent swap
You checked in 9/4
I know your status
you have mailed
++++ I have swap
I mailed back
You have them

List of players
+++123SA 1a, 2, 5[11], 6a, 6b, 7a, 9,
++++4ltlTinks 1b, 1c, 3[7], 8a, 8b, 11b
++++Arizona Rita 5[11]
++aroyer 1b,
++AWM 1a, 6b, 8a, 8c, 9, 10[8], 11a,
++BAMB 5, 10[8],
bearbear - holding angeled group until gift tag swap done
+believen 4b, 6a, 7b, 8b,

+Catinthehat35 3[7], 8b
++ddavis860 1c, 2, 11c
++DisneyIsTerrfic 1b, 2, 4a, 5[11], 7b, 8a, 11a
+kellieb71 1a
++logan&tylersmama 4a, 7b, 8b, 9, 10[8]
++++MazdaUK 1b
++++Michellepooh 1c, 4b, 6b, 11c,
+MickeyTeacher 3[7], 7a, 11b
++Mickster 11c
++MinnieGarden 4b, 5[11]
++Mischief Managed 6a, 8b second envelope sent
++++missesdisney 1b, 2, 4a, 6a, 7a, 8a HOLDING
++MomOf2DisneyKids 11a second envelope sent
++momx3boys 1a, 3[7], 4a, 4b, 5[11]
++++NemoMom07 1b, 1c, 7a, 7b, 8c, 11b, 11c
++++New England Eeyore 1a, 4b, 5[11], 6b, 7b, 8c, 10[8], 11c
++Party of 3 1c, 5[11], 10[8]
PixieDust32 5[11], 8c, 9, 11b
++++PrincessNancy96 8a, 8b,10[8]
+rlovew 9, 11a second envelope holding
+StitchIsOurHero 3[7],
++TinkerBean 1, 1c, 2, 3[7], 4a, 5[11], 6a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 8c, 9, 10[8] , 11a, 11c

Kiddos - can check in themselves or thru parental units
++++Banana 12B
+++CoolCat 12A, 12C
Disney Nut 12C holding
Hannah 12A, 12B
Jango 12A
++++Kickey 12A
Little Bit 12C
LittleMan 12B
MTDS 12C will send with mom's
Peanut 12A holding
PirateBoy 12B, 12C will send with mom's
PrincessMinnie 12B
WALL-E 12B, 12C
++++WyFy 12A

Kiddo's Slide Show - Excellent Work!!

Groups 1-3

Groups 4-6

Groups 7-8

Groups 9-11

Angel pieces - photobucket won't let me save a slide show right now.
100_3353.jpg
100_3354.jpg

100_3355.jpg
100_3357.jpg

100_3356.jpg
100_3358.jpg

mine are all done!!!!!!

just kidding! i felt like being funny!!!!!:rotfl:

i wish i could see everyone's face as they read that mine are done!!!!!:rotfl:

i just felt like messin' with ya'll!!!! :lmao:

dh said you are going to throw me out for lying......uh oh.......

You missed me, too. :sad2: Is this because you think I hate you? I don't! Really, I don't! You are a like a sister. Really. :flower3:

You missed me, too. :sad2: Is this because you think I hate you? I don't! Really, I don't! You are a like a sister. Really. :flower3:

No, it's me trying to write PMs, make dinner, and field 100 questions from my Eldest at the same time I'm trying to cut and paste from one Word Doc to another.

Please everyone - make sure I have (1) you listed and (2) that the list is correct.

No, it's me trying to write PMs, make dinner, and field 100 questions from my Eldest at the same time I'm trying to cut and paste from one Word Doc to another.

Please everyone - make sure I have (1) you listed and (2) that the list is correct.

I never ever ever have that problem, so I don't know what you are...dinner will be in a minute...no you can't have a snack...talking about...:rolleyes1 It is all good. :) Just joking. I didn't get too much sleep last night...

I never ever ever have that problem, so I don't know what you are...dinner will be in a minute...no you can't have a snack...talking about...:rolleyes1 It is all good. :) Just joking. I didn't get too much sleep last night...

How weird. Me too with not much sleep. Is it a full or new moon soon?

she knows that we love her! right AWM? mickster and i were just foolin' with ya this morning!

me too! but see my mom and him eat cookies right before i get home from work and then after she goes home he tells me he's not hungry.....hhhhmmmm wonder why???? so i ask the burning question.....did you and nene have a snack???? to his reply....why yes, mummy we did. we only had a few cookies though!!!!!;)

Hi, so far mine are correct except 8c and 10 are missing...and you can put me down as an angel for the anything goes groups...(I completely missed out on those and that is so not like me:lmao: )

You were just kidding about being done? All Banana has to do is wait for her embellishments to arrive and she is!::cheer2: Give a girl scout who likes to craft time alone at home and crafty things get done! But clean her bedroom, OH NO!!:lmao:
Ours both look good!
Moms can help their kiddos, how about the other way around?
Ann, I will send photos to you so you and check work and to Buffy too.
OK, whos having a blonde moment? Not until yesterday did I realize what/who BAMB was? Duh!!:dance3:
Rita

And sometimes they call her B&MB or Swap Goddess or Hey you.
:lmao:

I'll send out my info tonight. I'm stalling. I've got cricut cuts that didn't release properly so I have to exacto knife them loose. Not fun. But I hate to leave those little fuzzies in the corners. Drives me crazy.

Feel free to PM or email me the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter