Active - Holiday Gift Tag Swap - Due Dec 1st

Has anyone heard from aprilvaca04? She has not answered my PM and I can't see where she's checked in lately...

Still no word from aprilvaca04.... but I can make an extra set for everyone if she no-shows...

I just finished mine...I will be postal on Monday 11/26.

Edited to add: Mine got mailed this morning, should be there Friday.

I'd forgotten to post when I sent my tags. These went out on Monday, the 26th along with my Event stuff & Second Chance swap.

Hey all -- just waiting to receive Piratesmate's and we'll be ready to swap. I am assuming AprilVaca has flaked, and I will whip up an extra set in a different design in her place.

Joy - you still don't have them?!?!? I'm getting nervous now. I sent 3 packages that day, one of which went to Shauna out there in CA also. She got hers last Thurs or Fri...and I notice that Buffy hasn't gotten hers yet either! :eek: She's much closer & should have had them by last Weds!! :confused3

If you don't have them by tomorrow, please just swap out everyone else's & send them out! I'm too busy right now to re-do them and these are kind of "need them now or not at all" - you know? When (if??) mine do show up, you can just send them back to me. It wouldn't be a hardship for me to use all the same kind.

Maybe you could just take the ones intended for me & distribute them among the others so that each person gets 2 of something. I'm really sorry, but I don't know what else to do. I didn't bother with DC this time. :(

Deb, I'm still looking here too.
That is so weird that Shauna got hers first, I should have been first and Joy and Shauna not sure whose mail runs faster.....

It's just the holiday mail slowdown, I think... I'm still waiting on a couple for the 8x8 swap as well, and that was due before this one. I am okay with waiting a couple more days if everyone else is... I know you're not a flaker.

Deb, I'm still looking here too.
That is so weird that Shauna got hers first, I should have been first and Joy and Shauna not sure whose mail runs faster.....

Well I am not surprised. Everytime I mail something to my sister in CT it takes way longer than it should. I mailed her stuff I cut from the cricut on a Monday for a party she was having on Sunday ... it didn't get there in time! It took a full week for a 9x13 envelope to travel from NJ to CT. I think even the pony express was faster!

Anyway...piratesmate there is still hope! It may show up.

Deb - nothing! :( Are you really okay with me swapping without you? I just want to get this stuff out before Christmas...

Yes, Joy...please swap without me! I can't believe you all had to wait for these & then not get them. I'd love to see photos of what everyone did - for future reference. ;) But at this point, I've got too much to do and I won't be making any more tags for presents. I'll make DH go to Wal-Mart to buy some. :lmao: :lmao:

Again, I have no clue what happened & I'm really sorry everyone! :(

Did Buffy ever get her package? This is so strange... your stuff has always gotten here before (and pretty quickly if I recall correctly).

As far as I know Buffy never received her package either. I did end up redoing all of her stuff & sending another pacakge. I apologize for not doing that with the tags, but since people needed those quickly (for the holidays) I just didn't think I'd have time to do both.

Thanks so much!! The tags are beautiful. I was running low on the tags I had made, plus these add variety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter