Active - Holiday Gift Tag Swap - Due Dec 1st

On the Mickey tags, I used two different to/from stamps and heat embossed that on to the tags.
For the pooh/tigger tags, I used two smaller tags. One has to and one has from using the negative with a different color shadow underneath.

I went to ACMoore looking for To/From stamps or stickers. I could not find anything appropriately sized. My options are

1. hand write to/from

2. not include it at all and leave it up to the gift giver

what do you think?

Can you print something on your printer? That is what I did. Then you can make it any size you want. Just a thought...

Couldn't you make it fit on the back of the tag? All my tags are two sided (and double matted on both sides to boot. :rotfl: ). That the was the only way I could get the to/from to work and still be embellished.

What did you do exactly? My tags are finished. I should have thought of this before I completed them. I really thought my stamps were the right size.

I'll try printing out the word and then matting it. Maybe I can find tiny rub-on letters

I printed mine before I embellished (only one side, but I used something kinda cool...:rolleyes1 ). You could print and mat. That would work. You could even hang something from your main tag - that would be different!

Good ideas! Thanks! I like the idea of the double sided tag, but I left a blank space on the front of the tag. I think I will give hanging something off of the card try. If that doesn't work, I'll just start over and keep these tags for myself.

My modge podge tags have the to/from tags hanging off a Karen Fosters ring binder clip with ribbon on the ring. They look pretty cool, but main tag is not double matted, hence the two Mickey tags.

I decided to make new tags. I went with AWM's suggestion. It is double sided with To /From on the back.

I'm sure they are adorable.
Can't wait to see what everybody made.
Bet the ones I get don't end up on presents but on the tree instead.

I'm finished, but won't be able to get to the post office until next week.

I've got my stuff, but will not be working on them until DH is out of town next week!
clh2

Just checking in- I've definitely started on these! 3 are done, 5 more to go. I'm out of town the early part of this week, but will continue on them when I return.

clh2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter