Acceptance/rejection emails?

I only interviewed on Tuesday, but it's killing me already! Maybe it's too early, but tomorrow's my birthday, so I'm hoping!

Yesterday was my birthday too!princess:

Personally I am just SICK of the wait. If it's negative, if it's positive, if it's pending, I don't even care anymore. I just want to know SOMETHING.:guilty:

I am on day 24 and I can't contact them until Sunday, but probably won't even be able to call because it's not the work week. Oy vey!:headache:

Was accepted tonight ~5pm for main entrance ops for fall 2011. Interviewed on the 26th. #1. Main Ops. #2. Attrac. #3. Transportation.

Very excited this is my first DCP, am still holding out for my professional internship which I have interviewed for and was told that my resume was passed along. Great to know I'll be in Disney this year regardless.

For those of you who have accepted for Fall 2011, have there been any dates in September/when was the last date you had to check in.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I GOT INNNNN!!!!! Hospitality regular Fall session!! My number isn't working though so I don't know my check in date but I'm calling tomorrow morning and will be paying at work or something.

I GOT INNNNN!!!!! Hospitality regular Fall session!! My number isn't working though so I don't know my check in date but I'm calling tomorrow morning and will be paying at work or something.

Mine isn't either

Side note, I got main ops... how do I know what park I'm in? I pray its epcot.

You don't till you get there... DAK is awesome though, the Operations Manager is extremely nice and great to work under.

PS I'm calling recruiting tomorrow about my number.. I want my check in date!!!

I got the survey email a few days ago and then yesterday I got my confirmation letter and I am in :banana:.

I was accepted into lifeguarding (surprise surprise since I've was a competitive swimmer since I was 9 and through part of college, Junior Lifeguards, etc...).

For those of you still waiting, it's coming and just hold in there! I interviewed on the 26th if that helps anyone's timing...

congrats to everyone who got in!!!! it must be very exciting.

I am so glad I found this site though. I thought I was loosing my mind, always thinking about it. I made the decision to apply last week, and had my interview Monday, and I am already going crazy. :D

Got the acceptance letter today!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I will be a custodian again and will be checking in on the 22nd!! This is my second program!!! I was a custodian my previous one also!:cool1:

Was just accepted as a Vacation Planner for Fall 2011!! :)

Congrats! That was my third choice!!

What did you end up getting? I was kind of surprised I got it because I heard it was mostly reserved for Hospitality majors, but I've been a VP at Universal for almost 2 years now, so I think that helped.

What did you end up getting? I was kind of surprised I got it because I heard it was mostly reserved for Hospitality majors, but I've been a VP at Universal for almost 2 years now, so I think that helped.

I'm hospitality :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter