Acceptance/rejection emails?

It probably means that you are just getting your response through the mail. Tomorrow also makes it my 3rd week also. According to FB fall 2011 fan page, recuiting is behind with the incoming cps. Another thing to remember this is just the beginning of the hiring season. I know its hard to wait, it is for me too. Just think purple folder.

kk thank you. I WISH U ALL THE LUCK TOO!! IM THINKING PURPLE FOR A LOT OF PPL :D:grouphug:

I only interviewed on Tuesday, but it's killing me already! Maybe it's too early, but tomorrow's my birthday, so I'm hoping!

Day 15. Disney, will you be my Valentine?

Fellow hopefuls (including those who have been pended): don't give up. And to those who have been rejected: I've been there. Twice. Please believe me, it's not the end of the world.

Wishing the best for each and every one of you. :grouphug:

OK so my DGF just got a pending letter in the mail!!!
Is it really that bad or no. I mean is it hey we are waiting to reject you or hey we are trying to find where to place you?

OK so my DGF just got a pending letter in the mail!!!
Is it really that bad or no. I mean is it hey we are waiting to reject you or hey we are trying to find where to place you?

I would say that pending would be a welcome status, but that is probably because I have been rejected twice (Fall '09 and Fall '10).

Might be due to availability, maybe they are considering her for a very competitive position? Whatever the situation, there is so much time between now and April 30 for spots to open up.

Keeping everyone here in my prayers. Let's see some purple! :cheer2:

Ughhh I got an email from Disney CP and thought it was an acceptance/rejection letter but it was only a survey thing. I filled it out. Maybe it'll help? Who knows.

I’m pending as well. I interviewed on the 25, got my pending letter on the 12. My interviewer only asked me what my top 2 roles were, so idk if this is why I’m pending, because my top 2 were hospitality and concierge...but attractions was my 3rd role.
Maybe I should have said attractions instead of concierge... idk I’m really bumed.
I'm more bumed because me and my boyfriend have applied and he had the same work experience as me, and the same roles I had, and yet, I had put down two more than him (Attractions & BBB). He got accepted on Tuesday for housekeeping. So idk. :confused3

Can anyone help? Keep my spirits up? Or is it hopeless? :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter