absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Can you make a pressed penny tube cover with Pirates of the Caribbean (Capt Jack) with the name Kendall.

And can you please make a pressed penny tube cover with Tinkerbelle and Silvermist with the name Taylor.

We leave in 18 days - Yeah!

Thank you so much -
Ann

Have a wonderful trip Ann!
taylorsilvermisttinkpp.jpg

kendallpotcpp.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I guess I'm being technically challenged!! I don't know how to download the great name fills you did. Looked at photo bucket to see if they were there, also. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Beth

Hi Beth,

You just have to right click the name and save it. You will be able to resize them in a program like Word.

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some pressed penny covers.
I would like 3 of them all with the same wording. I like the Fab 5, villians and cars.
If you could put "Schrader family pressed pennies"
Thank you in advance, all you disigners are such pixie dusters, I can't wait for my family to see everything I've gotten.....THANK YOU!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!
sfamvillians.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-29

sfamfab5fampp.jpg

sfamcarspp.jpg

Mandy--
Wonderful work!!!! Everything you do is soooo cute.
i think that i did not perhaps explain the "Sedona" request well enough--what i meant was 1 name fill of Sedona with Chip and Dale with Mickey and Pluto on each end like you have it.....and a separate one with Lion King characters. if i'm being too picky, i'll use the one you have already done, just thought i would ask. we are going to dinner at Epcot the night we arrive and pluto/chip/dale/mickey will be there--hence the shirt. the separate Lion King name fill is "just because" she loves the movie :-) thank you for your time and talent. Beth

I was looking through all of your designs...and they are wonderful! I was wondering if you'd have time to help me with a new design. I have been looking for an illustrated design with Mickey Mouse flying a helicopter over a cruise ship. Maybe a blue helicopter (or any color?) in the sky with Mickey at the controls of the helicopter, maybe he's waving. Then below him there's a cruise ship. If this isn't something that you are interested in, just let me know. If you want to take it on, I really appreciate it!!!! My family is going on a Carnival Cruise and then we are going straight to Walt Disney World for a few days and I wanted to make a t-shirt for my nephew. He loves helicopters!

Thanks,
Teresa

Mandy--
Wonderful work!!!! Everything you do is soooo cute.
i think that i did not perhaps explain the "Sedona" request well enough--what i meant was 1 name fill of Sedona with Chip and Dale with Mickey and Pluto on each end like you have it.....and a separate one with Lion King characters. if i'm being too picky, i'll use the one you have already done, just thought i would ask. we are going to dinner at Epcot the night we arrive and pluto/chip/dale/mickey will be there--hence the shirt. the separate Lion King name fill is "just because" she loves the movie :-) thank you for your time and talent. Beth

No worries Beth, here you go:
sedonamickplu1.jpg

sedonasimba.jpg

Hi,
I made a request elsewhere and got your message to request it on your thread so here it is.

Could you make me a name fill with the names: Jillian using Eeyore and one for Madison with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy?

I would really appreciate it.

Also, I saw your Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party ears, I would love to have one of those as well if you have the time. Please personalize with The Mitchells. :)

Thanks,
Mitchellmom4

Hi Mandy,

Can you do these MVMCP invite - one with Kendall and one with Taylor?

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...s/?action=view&current=calissaMVMCPinvite.jpg

and this with Terry and 49th bday?

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Celebrating.jpg

and if i'm not asking too much, luggage tags

This bag belongs to: (on one ear), name (on one ear) and 3505 S. Kelly Road, New Iberia, LA 70560 (address on face)
Kendall - pirate mickey
Taylor - silvermist or tinkerbell
Terry - pirate mickey
Ann - evil queen

Thanks again,
Ann

Sure thing! here you go:

taylormvmcpinvite.jpg

kendallmvmcpinvite.jpg

terrycelebrating.jpg

pminnienmhluggagetagfro.jpg

pmickeyminmhluggagetagk.jpg

pmickeymhluggagetagfron.jpg

pmickeyminmhluggagetagt.jpg

tinkmhluggagetagfront.jpg

tinkmhluggagetagtaylor.jpg

evilqueenmhluggagetagfr.jpg

evilqueenmhluggagetagba.jpg

Hi Mandy!

Any chance I can get a designer belle with my name on it? Jenna

I plan to make it a magnet for our stateroom door.:lovestruc

Thanks for all the work you do!!

Oh my!!! They are WONDERFUL!!! As was mine (grandma) and the uncle Tim and grandpa ones!!
Thank you so very much!!
Beth

Hi Mandy,
I can't believe I just spent so much time on this thread, but your DISIGNS are so great! I've never requested anything, so if this is wrong, PLEASE let me know!
I was hoping to get name fills:
"Logan" with star wars Mickey and friends
"Brother" with star wars Mickey and friends
"Solie" with Designer princesses (she LOVES Aurora)
"Sister" with designer princesses

THank you!!
Again, such great talent!

I had you do an autograph cover for me, but noticed it had the wrong year on it. Could you do this one for me and have it read

Thompson Family across the top

Autograph Book 2012 on the bottom

th_peytonfab5autographbook.jpg

Thank you so much :)

:worship: you so ROCK!!!! :worship:

I hate to be greedy and ask for more, but if you have time can I get Brooke in that Disney Star Wars fill. Also, Teagan's pressed pennies with Winnie the Pooh, and Brooke's pressed pennies with the Star Wars design? I can't believe how cool this is!! My kids will be so surprised and impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter