absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there...are you able to do one of these with Susan and put in pink with white polka dots in the name fill?

ellieminniepurple.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-23

Also, could you do one with Cinderella on the side and Cinderellas in the name fill for Sara? Cinderellas in blues.

I know this is a big request...I'm trying to match ribbons for my fish extender...my ribbons are a Minnie black head with pink bow set on a background of pink with white polka dots - the pink is a medium shade; the Cinderella ribbon is just her in her blue dress set on a background of blues with flowers - so any blue Cindy's will work. Or any ideas you have to match the ribbon would be great...I really appreciate anything you can do for me. :goodvibes

I am new here and hope that I am doing this right. Any way I could request a Mickey fill-in with the words "UNCLE TIM" ? Belle and rapunzel with "MOMMY" ? Goofy or fab5 with "GRANDPA". If there is something with many characters with "GRANDMA"?
These are just toooo cute. Thanks. Beth

Sure thing Beth! Have a great trip!
uncletimmickey2.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-25
mommybelle.jpg

grandpagoofy.jpg

grandmaminnief.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
Are you still able to do the stick families? If so, I would like to put in a request. I would like it titled “Walczak’s Wonderful World Adventure”. For the stick people, I would like a man with brown hair named Dave, a woman (like the Becky in photobucket) with brown hair named Sarah, another woman with short brown hair (do you have curly?) named Karen, a little girl with blond hair named Abby, and a little boy baby with blond hair named Josh. I would love colors on the clothes but have no preference. Thank you in advance and please let me know if you need any additional information…I’ve never done this before.

Sarah

Mandy,
I just saw you already designed a shirt for my Husband. We were each going to make a shirt, but I don't want to be greedy with your kindness. Please ignore my request if it's a lot of work. Thank you for what you do!

Sarah

Hey Mandy!! I know it is last minute and I could really use your help. We just had two Make a Wish kids added to our Halloween Cruise leaving sunday. Could you please create a halloween disign with "Happy Hallow-Dream 2011" also include the Make a Wish text? The names are Lily and Nathan. Thank you so much if you could help. If you don't have a Halloween style then the sorcerer mickey and the gang will work. I will make Magnets for their cabin door. Thanks again, my parents absolutely loved the MNSSHP VIP badges.

Shane

Mandy--
LOVE what you did!!!!!
wondered if you could alter the grandma one to have specific characters of any of the following:
rafiki, one of the dalmations, bambi, chip/dale, dumbo, baloo/bagheera, flounder/sebastian and mickey leaning against the word?

also a word fill of SEDONA (girl) with chip and dale and mickey leaning on one side and pluto leaning on the other if possible? one of the lion king characters or just simba also, if you can.

thank you sooooo much for your time and creativity. i have tried to make my own but can't quite get it done. if this is too much, just let me know, i understand that no one has 48 hours in a day to get things done. thanks again, Beth

Mandy,
I just found your thread! I love your name fills. I know it is totally last minute and if you are too busy I understand, but we are leaving on Friday afternoon and I would love to have a couple of names for my DDs.

If you have time, could I get Leah with a Mickey and Minnie theme and Sophie with a princess theme (she is Belle for Halloween).

Thanks a lot!

Sarah

Hey Mandy!! I know it is last minute and I could really use your help. We just had two Make a Wish kids added to our Halloween Cruise leaving sunday. Could you please create a halloween disign with "Happy Hallow-Dream 2011" also include the Make a Wish text? The names are Lily and Nathan. Thank you so much if you could help. If you don't have a Halloween style then the sorcerer mickey and the gang will work. I will make Magnets for their cabin door. Thanks again, my parents absolutely loved the MNSSHP VIP badges.

Shane

How about this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mandy,
I just found your thread! I love your name fills. I know it is totally last minute and if you are too busy I understand, but we are leaving on Friday afternoon and I would love to have a couple of names for my DDs.

If you have time, could I get Leah with a Mickey and Minnie theme and Sophie with a princess theme (she is Belle for Halloween).

Thanks a lot!

Sarah

Sure thing Sarah! Have a great trip!

leahmickey.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-26

sophieprincesses.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-26

Hi there...are you able to do one of these with Susan and put in pink with white polka dots in the name fill?

Also, could you do one with Cinderella on the side and Cinderellas in the name fill for Sara? Cinderellas in blues.

I know this is a big request...I'm trying to match ribbons for my fish extender...my ribbons are a Minnie black head with pink bow set on a background of pink with white polka dots - the pink is a medium shade; the Cinderella ribbon is just her in her blue dress set on a background of blues with flowers - so any blue Cindy's will work. Or any ideas you have to match the ribbon would be great...I really appreciate anything you can do for me. :goodvibes

Let me know if the colour is right:

I LOVE the fills!! Can you please do 3 for my girls? Noelle with Minnie Mouse fill, Brooke with Sorcerer Mickey fill, and Teagan with Winnie-the-pooh fill? I have plenty of time and I'd really appreciate it. :lovestruc

Here are the princesses. Milliepie has a whole thread with Jake and the neverland pirates. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2663829
I created mine b/c of a friends request. If she can't do it, let me know but I don't want to jump in without her okay. I hope you understand, i'm pretty new at this and low man, I don't want to rock the boat

mandy:goodvibes

Mandy - the colours are PERFECT and you did an awesome job. I love them :goodvibes

Thank you!!!

Hi, I love your designs. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Would you mind making these two designs for me?

1. Name of Braden in the Star Wars Mickey & friends
2. Phineaus & Ferb penny roll name tag for Braden

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter