ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

K is for Kirby our blue heeler in my signature picture. He is 14 years old now and my DIS namesake.

Letter N

My family loves Noodles! Botht he yummy eating kinds and the kind you float with in a pool! :goodvibes

O=

I want to make homemade onion rings, but our grocery stores rarely sell the really big onions.

Q=Quits

If my daughters quits the club she is in, I would not have to serve as leader next year. :rotfl:

T - Pennsylvania was recently hit by a Tornado... Pennsylvania should not be getting Tornados.

U=Under

My son, and I are feeling Under the weather, but we are going to try and get things done as normal this morning. :(

W

It is very Windy today.

Patsy I hope you and your ds feel better soon.

X -- Perfect for me since I am really enjoying our Xbox with Kinect. Unfortunately my right knee is not so fond of it. :rotfl:

Y= Yellow

My daughter had asked me before why the taxis here are not Yellow. She assumed they were since she would see Yellow taxi cabs on t.v. and in movies. The taxis here are owned by the taxi driver or company, and look like regular cars, and they just have the word taxi/phone number, and taxi thing on the top.

Z = Zoo

Anyone like going to the zoo? I do not, as i am not an animal person.

And remember Animal Kingdom is NOT a Zoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter