ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

My DGD7 has a dog name Snickers. Snickers is her daddy's favorite candy bar. The dog was already named when they got her.

U

Umbrellas ~ I love cute umbrellas. I can't seem to have enough of them. We have about a dozen umbrellas in our home now. :goodvibes

V----I am VERY VERY VERY Excited about my cruise that sets sail in just 24 HOURS!! (or there abouts...) :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: popcorn:: :love: :banana:

Z

Zebras, no 2 are the same and even if you shaved them down they would still be striped.

Heidi, I didn't know that zebras would still be striped even if they were shaved!

A is for Ariel, the Little Mermaid. My favorite Disney princess.

C=Cat

We had three cats, but the older one kept getting into fights with a wild cat that kept coming to the house, and ended up with a blind eye :(. He has not returned home for awhile, so I think he is MIA forever.

C is for carrot cake, one of my favorite desserts!

Patsy, this was a great idea--it's a lot of fun! (and if you sign up for the F exchange, at least we'll know not to give you a frog, LOL)

C is for carrot cake, one of my favorite desserts!

Patsy, this was a great idea--it's a lot of fun! (and if you sign up for the F exchange, at least we'll know not to give you a frog, LOL)

Thank you :). Yes, getting to know what others like, dislike, maybe never tried before, would like to try, their personalities..... can also be shared, and discovered with this thread. Glad to like it.

D= Drumsticks....nope not the ones to play with drums, but the ice cream cones :lmao:

I like Drumsticks, but not the ones with the nuts on top. And I really like the ones that has the fudge at the very bottom of the cone.

Ooops Patsy beat me to the D.

E

Eggs, love deviled eggs.

F-froggies again :rotfl:. F=Fruits

We have a bunch of different fruit trees like-avocadoes, papayas, mangoes, oranges, tangerine, breadfruit.......

G is for Gloves, which I needed today. Yes, the calendar says March & it is technically spring, but it is cold here today! :eek:

I - Ice Cream - I love ice cream! Coffee flavored or anything Ben & Jerry's is my fave, yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter