ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha **Gone Postal**

JennyL - I think it should be fine to put both letters in the same bag since everyone is getting both.

KatDisney - I think the coffin shapes sound cute. I wouldn't worry about making them the traditional tag shape. Does anyone else mind?

Glad to hear that everyone is getting so much done!

Coffin shaped tags sound awesome! I haven't started this swap, finishing up the character one.

dreams91 said:
Isn't this swap due soon? :confused3

Hi All!

As dreams91 mentioned, this swap is due on November 1. How is everyone doing? Please take a moment to check in and let us know if you will be mailing in the next few days.

Cheers!

I should be postal (perhaps in more ways than one--this is boy scout popcorn selling weekend at Lowes and the church and since I am in charge, guess what I get to do??? If only I could figure out how to scrap whiile I am there!) by Tuesday or Wednesday.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just wanted to remind everyone that Mail Call is posted on the bottom of the first post in this thread. After you mail your packages, please check there to see if it has arrived.

Cheers!

I am done! Mine will go out tomorrow morning!

Survived the popcorn sales--sold about $1000 together over both days!

Now I need to finish the Christmas, sports, cards. Glad I am not subbing this week! :banana: :banana: :banana:

ksjayhawks said:
I am done! Mine will go out tomorrow morning!

Survived the popcorn sales--sold about $1000 together over both days!

Now I need to finish the Christmas, sports, cards. Glad I am not subbing this week! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow! It sounds like you had a really successful sale!

I'll keep my eyes out for your package. I'll update it on the first post of the thread when I receive it.

Cheers!

Mine are all done and packaged. I won't be able to get to the post office until Thursday or Friday but I will post when it actually goes out. This is my first scrapbooking swap and it was great. I can't wait to see what everyone came up with.

I'm here, checking in.... my scrap space is completely uprooted right now (but I'm loving my new space that I'm creating!) so I am going to be burning the midnight oil to get my pieces done but I will get them out on time!

Jungle Cruise and Villains all done! Will go postal in the morning!
That was fun to put together.
Now we tackle Epcot! :daisy:

Mine is in the envelope in my car all ready to go. I should make it to the post office at lunch time and I will post later this afternoon.

Mine is in the mail on its way to you but I'm silly and bought the extra stamp and brought it home. LOL I'll put it in an envelope and get it out to you tomorrow so don't worry when you don't see it in the package.

Thanks

Hi All!

So far, we seem to be doing well. I have heard from everyone except for DLCharmedOne and Mom2Madi and I have sent them both emails to check status.

I must admit it is kind of like Christmas to come home and have the packages waiting. Thanks again for playing!

Cheers!

After I mailed my package on Saturday I noticed my labels on the desk...OOPS! When everyone receives their stuff, mine are in the unlabeled baggie...letters P (Parade) and R (Remember the Magic). Sorry about that!

Mine are done but I missed the mail today, so they're coming to you priority tomorrow Shauna (sarahzee's too but I've been asked to let you know that hers have been but I was waiting to mail them with mine :earboy2: ). Thanks for hosting! I'm excited to get everyone's stuff but now I'm torn...do I really want to make and ABC book or use this for scrapping our trips? :confused3 Decisions decisions! Now my next step is to stop volunteering for stuff so I actually have time to scrap! :rotfl2:

Happy Halloween everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter