ABC elements swap -- sign ups CLOSED/ACTIVE

Brave would be great for a first time - you could do Piglet, or even Tiger Lily

I've marked the ones I like best. :)

Aaaagh!!!! I need help!!!!

Okay, I've been working on what to do for B and V and now I have too many options!!!!! I've got ideas for all of them, but I can't decide which one I like best. So, which ones do you like best?

For B:
Beware (I was thinking Heffalumps & Woozles)
Bee Happy (Pooh)
Balloons
Being Goofy I'm already doing Goofy in this group
Being Nutty (Chip & Dale)
Brave (could be used for picture from going on a scary ride for the first time.)

For V:
adVenture
Versus (good vs evil)
Vroom (cars -- could be used for Speedway at MK, Test Track at Epcot, Stunt show at MGM)
Vintage (vintage Mickey & Minnie)
Venomous - Evil Queen from Snow White, or Malificent, or Sir Hiss

What do you guys think?

I LOVE vintage Mickey and Minnie:lovestruc And I love NEE's stuff:thumbsup2 I'm a happy bunny!

DisneyIsTerrific,
Those are great ideas! I have V on the completed page- and have had no inspiration...After you decide, can I borrow one of your ideas? Thanks, Vicki

That is a whole lot of good ideas!

My fav's
1. Being Nutty
2. Bee Happy

1. Vroom
2. Vintage

DisneyIsTerrific,
Those are great ideas! I have V on the completed page- and have had no inspiration...After you decide, can I borrow one of your ideas? Thanks, Vicki

I ended up looking through the V's in the dictionary to find ideas. I'm going to go with Vroom so help yourself to any of the others. Glad I could help!!

Would anyone in Group 1 mind if I changed my F=Food to F=Fantasmic? Remembered I was doing something food for another swap and found a cute thing I could do for the Fantasmic title...

Can you change my Believe in the Magic to Best Friends please. I have already started working on the topper and an element. I have started the same for Hakuna Matata as well!!!

Okay

Here is the deal......I planned on doing a quote for my element....I forgot that when I did my topper and did something creative. So, now I have to come up with another element. I will do a eeyore paper piecing but I need to match colors when I get the paper. I will owe the element. Everything is tripled layered. The U is matted and pop dotted on. I inked around everything but not on all layers.

But here is my U spot

P6210003.jpg

Adorable Susie!!! Love the papers.. what are they???

I found them at Big Lots - it is Boho Chic. It was a 2 dollar pack. There were 3 sheets of 8 different papers and I used three kinds of them for this swap.

I thought they kind of looked like Eeyore colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter