ABC elements swap -- sign ups CLOSED/ACTIVE

Sure you can change. I don't want to force you though. Be Our Guest could be more Eating oriented right? Belle herself won't be on my page. I think I will use the rose in the glass, the mirror and some of Belle's friends. Of course time is an issue, so if I am running out of it, I will use the Lumiere and Cogsworth stickers instead of the cricut.

I do like Up to Mishchief -- I know exactly which child will end up on the page!

I ordered my supplies for Up to Mischief

Well it has been a busy mother's day. My dad took my daughter and I out to breakfast. As soon as we got back I had to head to my Mom's and we went shopping and to a late lunch. While we were out though we went to A.C. Moore as that is her favorite store and I came up with the idea of Best friends for my B group and I was thinking of Mickey and Goofy related embellishments. I know that I can use this for my upcoming trip this fall. What do you think of this as an idea. I think it would be easier for me to put together as well compared to trying a castle/princess theme. Even though I have a little girl who is very girly and we will be doing the princess stuff too I love Mickey and can never get enough of the five!!!

I wasn't going to do this swap since I signed up to do all 3 groups of the pages one, but I keep coming back here to look and those last 2 open spots are pulling me in!!!!!!!!

I don't want both spots since they are in the same group, but I will take 1 spot. Please sign me up for B and V. I have no idea at the moment what I'll do for either of those at the moment, but will let you know later today.

Thanks!

I've ordered my supplies - can someone just explain please about the purpose of posting a prototype :confused: My supplies should (hopefully) be here in time, but I don't think we've done this before. Doesn't this take the surprise out?

It DOES take the surprise out of it.

But it also lets the hostesses know that you on track with getting these done on time. And it helps if you have any question on what you are doing to get feedback from the rest of the swappers.

This isn't a yes I like it or no you have to redo it reason. We aren't voting on your pages. Since the basic requirements for this are quite simple, it is just to make sure we will all have them on the pages somewhere and that we will all be on time.

Do you plan your items out or do you wing it? Honestly, most of the time I have general idea but it is winging my way as I make them. Doing a full blown prototype is something I haven't done since I first started. This is new and quite exciting challenge for me.

I'm a "make it up as I go" girl - if I really mess one up I ask for that one back. But I cut everything out at once, ink at once etc. so this will be a different way of doing things. Whether I end up making things any better is another question :rolleyes:

Ok i'm feeling kind of invisible here. Nobody responded to my last post.:lmao:
Our we posting our proto types on this thread? I don't want to procrastinate since I'm working again. I have an idea for the journal box in the shape of Ariels bottom. I want to post it so I can find out if it's ok or if I should think of something else. Thanks:rolleyes1

I am soo sorry. There is a special thread for the complete pages.
I would think we would want our own thread.
Susan, did you want to start that one?

My bad as a co-hostess.
I missed the post also.
Sorry about that iluvmickeytown. Thanks for not giving up on us.

Oh smack me. I've been looking at this thread DAILY since you've opened it and debated signing up so many times. Put me out of my misery and sign me up for the last 2 spots. I will think on the topics for a bit, but I think I want one of them to be food-related, so maybe "Just delicious" or "Xtra Yummy". X is harder so I'm leaning toward that. Thoughts?

I've been thinking about doing a little 8x8 book of all my favorite Disney pictures from over the years, so this will be perfect for it. I would have loved the completed pages but I just couldn't commit to that at this point.

Oh smack me. I've been looking at this thread DAILY since you've opened it and debated signing up so many times. Put me out of my misery and sign me up for the last 2 spots. I will think on the topics for a bit, but I think I want one of them to be food-related, so maybe "Just delicious" or "Xtra Yummy". X is harder so I'm leaning toward that. Thoughts?

I've been thinking about doing a little 8x8 book of all my favorite Disney pictures from over the years, so this will be perfect for it. I would have loved the completed pages but I just couldn't commit to that at this point.

Yipee!!!! I could just :hug: you. The thought of filling that last spot myself was not fun and I love your work!

I like xtra Yummy!

We are filled!

Did you all notice I changed the due date to Aug 1st? The prototypes are due 6/23 -- this is just to keep us on track. The link to the thread is on the OP. I'll get a progress thread together soon.

For group 2:

F= Friends

N= Naughty (and Nice, maybe)

I just got back from M's and ACM. I have all of my supplies purchased, my Cricut cutting list is almost complete, and I have started to cut some stuff. I spent more on this swap today than I did at the grocery store:).

I should have prototypes ready to go within a week:).

Aaaagh!!!! I need help!!!!

Okay, I've been working on what to do for B and V and now I have too many options!!!!! I've got ideas for all of them, but I can't decide which one I like best. So, which ones do you like best?

For B:
Beware (I was thinking Heffalumps & Woozles)
Bee Happy (Pooh)
Balloons
Being Goofy
Being Nutty (Chip & Dale)
Brave (could be used for picture from going on a scary ride for the first time.)

For V:
adVenture
Versus (good vs evil)
Vroom (cars -- could be used for Speedway at MK, Test Track at Epcot, Stunt show at MGM)
Vintage (vintage Mickey & Minnie)
Venomous - Evil Queen from Snow White, or Malificent, or Sir Hiss

What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter