ABC Disney Page Swap

What size would you like for the book?

• 1 8 by 8 page

• 2 8 by 8 pages

• 1 12 by 12 pages

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for looking at all of these things. The swap mentioned above is actaully the 2008 page swap - I looked at the sign-up thread this afternoon but I am not sure where the completed pages are all located(as far as pictures are concerned.

I really would like to use the 4 parks and the World Showcase and leave just the C for characters (not use them for other letters). I would also like to include pages that deal with each of these things (but they don't have to begin with the specific letter- it could be a variation on it: food, accomidations, shoppping/purchases, transportation, and family. I like some general phrases but I also want it to be useable to document a majority of a vacation to the world.

The other thing is there is a secondary part to this swap (since a different swap was cancelled) which is the Disney page swap- it will have groups for pages from each theme park as well as general Disney page groups. These will be groups of 4 not larger and you don't have to be in either to be in the other.

Rebecca

I had no idea you were doing Park pages and general pages along with this. I'll really need to think and plan. I don't think I am ready for it. Too many real life obligations.

Here is the page list from last year. Do you need the element list too?

Group 1 FULL

A Autographs -- 123SA
B Believe -- BernardandMissBianca
C Castle -- MichellePooh
D Disney Days - KatDisney
E Eat - MichellePooh
F Fast Pass - KatDisney
G Getting there -- Mickster
H Hat - DisneyIsTerrific
I Ice Cream - DisneyIsTerrific
J ungle adventures-- Hopemax
Kids at HEart -- Hopemax
L Laughter -- jennyL
M Mousin' Around -- PN96
N Nighttime -- jennyL
O Once Upon a Time -- Mickster
P Parades -- SusieStone
Q Quack -- 123SA
R Resting -- TinkerBean
S Souven"Ears" - TinkerBean
T - Tickets -- SusieStone
Us -- believin
Vintage -- believin
W - Where Dreams Come True -- PN96
X - PiXie Dust -- AWM
Y&Z - YoHo/Zurg --AWM
Cover & end pages - BernardandMissBianca

GROUP 2 -- FULL
A -- Anticipating -- BernardandMissBianca
B -- Be Our Guest -- AWM
C -- Characters --123SA
D -- Dining Around -- sharon150
E -- Entrance (left page) and Exit (right page) -- SusieStone
F -- Fireworks -- SusieStone
G -- Goofin' Around -- believin
H -- Happiest Place on Earth -- believin
I -- Incredible Moments -- sharond150
J -- Just Imagine -- mla1977
K -- Kodak Moment -- DisneyIsTerrific
L -- Love -- mla1977
M -- Mad Tea Party -- AWM
N -- Non Stop Fun Po3
O Ooops -- TinkerBean
P -- Passport to Fun -- PN96
Q -- Quite Magical -- 123SA
R -- Railroad -- Po3
S -- Statues -- PN96
T -- Transportation -- BernardandMissBianca
U -- Up to Mischief-- Momof2Disneykids
V -- Villians -- DisneyIsTerrific
W – Well Worth theWait -- sharond150
X -- Xcited -- TinkerBean
YZ --You've Got A Friend in Me/BuZZ-- Momof2DisneyKids[/color]
Cover & End pages: sharond150

Group 3
A -- All Ears -- AWM
B -- Best Day Michellepooh
C --Creating Memories --BernardandMissBianca
D – Drenched PN96
E - Enchanted -- TinkerBean
F – Flowered Topiary _PN96
G - Gift Shop Fun -- SusieStone
H - Hidden Mickey -- Mickster
I -- Imagine -- Michellepooh
Capt Jack Sparrow katdisney
K -- Keepsakes -- BernardandMissBianca
L -- Love-- Momof2DisneyKids
M -- Mickey Mouse -- DisneyIsTerrific
N -- Need More Time -- AWM
O -- Ooops -- TinkerBean
P -- Pressed Pennies -- SusieStone
Q -- Queue --KatDisney
R -- Rest and Relaxation -- KatDisney
S -- Smackerel of Something (Pooh) -- 123SA
T -- Trashcans -- KatDisney
U -- Under the Sea --Mickster
V -- Vacation -- Momof2DisneyKids
W -- Where are we? -- AWM
X -- XX & OO (I love Disney) _123SA
YZ -- Young at Heart/Zip ah dee do dah -- AWM
cover/end pages – DisneyIsTerrific

Thanks for looking at all of these things. The swap mentioned above is actaully the 2008 page swap - I looked at the sign-up thread this afternoon but I am not sure where the completed pages are all located(as far as pictures are concerned.

I really would like to use the 4 parks and the World Showcase and leave just the C for characters (not use them for other letters). I would also like to include pages that deal with each of these things (but they don't have to begin with the specific letter- it could be a variation on it: food, accomidations, shoppping/purchases, transportation, and family. I like some general phrases but I also want it to be useable to document a majority of a vacation to the world.

The other thing is there is a secondary part to this swap (since a different swap was cancelled) which is the Disney page swap- it will have groups for pages from each theme park as well as general Disney page groups. These will be groups of 4 not larger and you don't have to be in either to be in the other.

Rebecca

Oh, alright, I get it. I updated the list to make yellow capitalized words that are the ones we'll keep. I'll get rid of the other ones. And I had a really cute idea for a shopping/gift store element, so hopefully I get one early!

ETA: Susan - thank you for posting those, I was just going off of the slideshows, and they moved very fast! :)

Hi, I am happy to do Characters (as longs as no one minds the *main charactes on the the page being SnowWhite - I have 13 of these guys - I would includes others in the the mix - does this work for everyone?)

Rhonda

Rebecca, what kind of categories are you having for the Disney park pages? I'm hostessing the Animal Kingdom swap next month and I want to do pages with it and would prefer that these two swaps not include the same thing.

Rebecca, what kind of categories are you having for the Disney park pages? I'm hostessing the Animal Kingdom swap next month and I want to do pages with it and would prefer that these two swaps not include the same thing.

These are group from the Disney page swap we were going to have in February - it was decided it would be moved to either the ABC pages or character pages swap and since this one is 12 by 12 I have it in here- the other one starts tomorrow and ends the same day so there really isn't a difference.

This one has groups for layouts of each of the parks- the group has the 4 main parks and then and then it has groups for general Disney layouts- whatever people choose- we did it in March through June last year. Last years topics were rooms stuff, pressed pennies, ect - we moved the individual poark groups out to match with their prak swap instead.

It will not have sections of any park or a group that concentrates on any park. When we had to cancel the Disney pages we just moved it into here (at the time I wasn't actually going to be hostessing either of these).

Rebecca

Rebecca, could you please post a list of what you think we'll be able to choose from? No rush or anything, but looking at all the lists in different colors is making me a little mental (I should say a little *more* mental :) ). :upsidedow

Thanks!

Rebecca, could you please post a list of what you think we'll be able to choose from? No rush or anything, but looking at all the lists in different colors is making me a little mental (I should say a little *more* mental :) ). :upsidedow

Thanks!

Group A: Pages
A: Anticipation, Adventure, Adorable, Amazing
B: Being Together, Believing in Magic, Buses
C: (Characters)- Tinkerbean
D: Downtown Disney, Disney Dreams, Doing it Again
E: Epcot
F: Food, Fountains, Fun, (Fireworks), Family
G: Gift Shops, Good Times
H: Hollywood Studios
I: (Ice Cream), Imagination
J: Joking Around, Journey
K: Keys to the Kingdom, Keeping Up, (Keepsakes)
L: Lines, Luggage, Little Touches, Lunch
M: Magic Kingdom
N: Neverending Fun, Now What, (Nighttime), Night and Day
O: (Once upon a Time), Only in Disney
P: (Parade), Photopass, Photo Time
Q: Quiet Times- rlovew
R: Room, Restaurants, Reservations, Resort
S: Shows, Shopping, Snacks, Sunshine
T: Tree of Life
U: Unbelievable, Useful Information
V: Vacation Favorite Very Magical,
W: World Showcase
X: Xtra-Special, eXcellent, X Marks The Spot
Y: Yes!- rlovew
Z: ZZZ’s, Zany, Zip with Fastpass

Since there were a lot more good choices for A than T that had not been used I changed Animal Kingdom to Tree of Life.

Here is the list for the pages- for the elements I will include a link to Buffy's list and just say not to choose characters or very specific things. I also put in the pages I am planning on doing since those won't be available to anyone. If the words are in parenthesis then they were in the last page swap. I tried to make the final list different from that one, although sometimes it is just a slight difference. If anyone has something general they are really dying to do that is not on the list please pm me and I will discuss it with you.

Rebecca

Group A: Pages
A: Anticipation, Adventure, Adorable, Amazing
B: Being Together, Believing in Magic, Buses
C: (Characters)- Tinkerbean
D: Downtown Disney, Disney Dreams, Doing it Again
E: Epcot
F: Food, Fountains, Fun, (Fireworks), Family
G: Gift Shops, Good Times
H: Hollywood Studios
I: (Ice Cream), Imagination
J: Joking Around, Journey
K: Keys to the Kingdom, Keeping Up, (Keepsakes)
L: Lines, Luggage, Little Touches, Lunch
M: Magic Kingdom
N: Neverending Fun, Now What, (Nighttime), Night and Day
O: (Once upon a Time), Only in Disney
P: (Parade), Photopass, Photo Time
Q: Quiet Times- rlovew
R: Room, Restaurants, Reservations, Resort
S: Shows, Shopping, Snacks, Sunshine
T: Tree of Life
U: Unbelievable, Useful Information
V: Vacation Favorite Very Magical,
W: World Showcase
X: Xtra-Special, eXcellent, X Marks The Spot
Y: Yes!- rlovew
Z: ZZZ’s, Zany, Zip with Fastpass
Rebecca

Just so I'm understanding this...The ones in parens are taken already?

No -- the only letters already taken are C,Q,Y -- C for TinkerbEAn to use the stuff she already bought and Rebecca picked Q&Y.

Any word in parenthesis is a word that was used in one of the ABC groups from last year. It is a choice for this swap, just an FYI that it was used in the past.

ANything in blue, is what you must do if you pick that letter.

Thanks, you know now that you said that it completely makes sense, I think I'm just off ;)

Got it now! :wizard:

Sorry about the cacophony of color... I was trying to make it easier, but then when I looked at it when I woke up this morning, realized I must have been really tired, because it was.... bright.

That's what you get for loading up on 29.99$ Disney carts and then playing with them all day. :rotfl:

ETA: Tinkerbean, I have no qualms about you using Snow White, if you're in this! Yayyyy! -YOD

I am very excited about this swap. I can't decide which letters I though. I have lots of ideas.

Sorry about the cacophony of color... I was trying to make it easier, but then when I looked at it when I woke up this morning, realized I must have been really tired, because it was.... bright.

That's what you get for loading up on 29.99$ Disney carts and then playing with them all day. :rotfl:

ETA: Tinkerbean, I have no qualms about you using Snow White, if you're in this! Yayyyy! -YOD

Great word! Cacophony! No worries, I was just confused is all (happens at least once a day :confused: )

Thanks!

a little more????......:lmao:
you're funny!

ZTH- i had no clue what Cacophonymeant! I had to look it up! i asked dh after i looked it up and he gave me the definition like it was him the wrote it! i sure feel dumb!:upsidedow

my ds's teacher would say.......WOWZER that's a $500 word! they get a check plus plus if they use a big $500 word on their spelling sentences!

ZTH- i had no clue what Cacophonymeant! I had to look it up! i asked dh after i looked it up and he gave me the definition like it was him the wrote it! i sure feel dumb!:upsidedow

my ds's teacher would say.......WOWZER that's a $500 word! they get a check plus plus if they use a big $500 word on their spelling sentences!

:goodvibes I don't even think I used it correctly, since it relates to sound, but it was a pretty harsh and jarring set of colors.

I always think of Philharmagic when I use it. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter