ABC 8x8 Prototypes

Personally, I love it. I don't think it needs anything. I am so excited about this swap!!!

Is the paper glittery? If not, could you add a few glitter dots on the spots with stickles??

I love it too but was also thinking possible glitter of some kind.

the stuff thats been done so far all looks amazing! i knew i'd regret not being in this swap! lol!

disney is terrific - I love the I pages! i dont think they need anything more! they're gorge! i agree with the glitter idea tho if you wanted to add something! x x

With all these prototypes.. it helps me when I have to create a third album for one of the kids... :) I may just go every other letter so the third child (after they chose their album) will have some from each group!!! :)

I could also make extras of mine. I'm in group 1 L and N.

Here's my first prototype. I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. DS, DH, and my best friend all say it's "fine," but something is missing. What???

This is for Group 1 - I
316484413.jpg

The little Mickey heads are on pop-ups so they are raised off the paper.

Maybe do the Mickey Head ice cream in the black bling paper? It'll look like the bars right before the melt all over your hands.

Other than that, :confused3 , I don't know, I like it as it is and don't think it really needs anything.

I could also make extras of mine. I'm in group 1 L and N.

If I can find another Zurg Jolee, I'll make extras of my pages. But you know I'll want extras of yours too. Just because I love your stuff. :lovestruc

I like the Ice cream one! I have to keep checking to see which ones I might be getting!

Can anyone tell me what bazzill colors I need? I plan on using the polka dot paper (red with white dots) for Love and I wanted to try to match it.

Hmm, I don't know Bazzill colors. But Hopemax does. Maybe you could shoot her a PM and ask.

Here's my first prototype. I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. DS, DH, and my best friend all say it's "fine," but something is missing. What???

This is for Group 1 - I
316484413.jpg

The little Mickey heads are on pop-ups so they are raised off the paper.

how about little teardrop drips off the ice cream, above the journal box? And maybe some stickles on the dots on the left hand page.

I love the pages btw!

DisneyisTerrific - love your ice cream pages! The colors look great!

PN96 - I don't mind making an extra set of my pages if you would like.

A -BAMB
B Michellepooh
C 123SA
D KatDisney
E Tinkerbean
F KatDisney
G Mickster
H Mickster
I Michellepooh
J KatDisney
K BAMB
L JennyL
M PN96
N JennyL
O Tinkerbean (you have O twice)
P PN96
Q KatDisney
R Tinkerbean
S Tinkerbean
T BAMB
U Mickster
V DisneyIsTerrific
W PN96
X Tinkerbean
Y AWM
Z AWM
cover - BAMB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter