AAA Triple Diamond Discount Card?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
OK. With my AAA package, the paperwork says that I will receive the AAA Triple Diamond Discount card good for discounts in and around Walt Disney World (or something like that - I left it at home today).

What is that? What kinds of discounts? Is this something new?

Thanks.

It's not something new... we received the discount card when we booked with AAA for our trip in 2002. I remember the card was good for a 10% discount at the World of Disney and I believe it was also good for several of the restaurants on property.

When you receive the card, it should come with a brochure listing the places your discount is valid. Sorry I couldn't remember more about this - maybe someone else will.

In the booklet that I got when we booked through AAA, it reads:
Exclusive AAA Vacations Diamond Card
All AAA Vacations packages include the exclusive AAA Vacations Diamond Card, which provides special savings and values at participating locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort

including: (just an over-view--I type slow, lol)
Dining
10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at:
Wolfgang Puck Express, Fulton's, Portobello Yacht Club, Planet Hollywood, Bongos Cuban Cafe

15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Earl of Sandwich

20% off food non-alc beverages at House of Blues

10% off food and non-alc beverages at the Official All Star Cafe at Wide World of Sports

10-20% off selected recreation (Petty Driving experience 20% off), mini gold 15% off

10% off purchases at World of Disney Store (exclusions--not on Disney Dollars, videos, cg's, etc)

15% off Behind the scenes tours

---------
Never used it before myself, so it should be interesting--I am personally looking forward to Earl of Sandwich and World of Disney savings :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter