A trivia game thread with a prize

they also did the animation in Theater One of Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Your up!

Okay, let's try this one on for size!

For which store at WDW is "F. Thompson, Proprietor"?

I'm sorry to swoop in (a Collector's Board unknown) and answer, but it's "Thimbles and Threads."
Just getting started in pin collecting (and trading) and amassing my list of "wants." Hard to get into the game now, with so many pins to sift through so I can decide which ones I want. I gotta respect those traders who lug around all those pins and haggle so professionally. I haven't quite gotten to that level yet.;)
-MrsAPalm

Well, thanks MrsAPalm! I thought I had everybody stumped, but NOOO! ;)
It's your turn for the question, so make it a good one!

What is the name of the apartment building seen as you enter the "Public Enemy" scene in The Great Movie Ride?
-MrsAPalm

Hold your horses!
Linda's having some health problems, and I haven't had a chance to research this question.
But, I do remember a neon sign on the building that says HOTEL, with the letter 'E' flickering. Is that the answer you were after, MrsAPalm?

Nope - it's not a hotel. It is definitely designated (through signage) as an apartment building.
Will be thinking good thoughts for your loved one, JamesD.
-MrsAPalm

Looks like a trip to MGM is in order....I won't give away the answer though..I just can't stand not knowing the answer...:p

could it be Patrick J Ryan's not sure but I know that name is in the ride as it is my son name Patrick Ryan.

Nope - it's not Patrick J. Ryan's. Keep looking!
-MrsAPalm

So my simple mission was to ride the great movie ride, and find the name of the hotel...sounds easy enough right???? But....noooooooo!!!!!!

Perndwler (Robin) and I took the ride, and when we arrived at our designated area, there it was , the huge Hotel sign, w/ no other name on it ..the building on the left was the apts. and the name on the building that held the sign was for the bar downstairs...soooooo.......what is the REAL name???

It is as been quessed..or is it JUST Hotel????? And how do we know for sure...

We have just entered the Twilight Zone!!!!

:eek:

Sorry it took so long to get back to this - was away for the weekend. I asked for the name of the apartment building, and JamesD successfully provided that name - the Leonilda Apartments.
-MrsAPalm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter