A Thank You - Costco/Universal tickets! (long)

Are there any available in the North Carolina area ?

Are there any available in the North Carolina area ?

Yes - I just found them at the Costco in Matthews, NC. There were quite a few more (20?) on the shelf.

A huge thank you to the OP!! I am saving some $ by buying these!! :)

What about the Atlanta Metro area? Going to Orlando for Spring Break and Thanksgiving. :thumbsup2

We bought these at Costco too. Is the ticket we got what we bring to the gate or do we need to turn them at the ticket window first?

Thanks for letting me know that I can find it at the Mall of Georgia. Don't live too far away.:cool1:

I saw them today in Ocean Twp. NJ Costco. I did not read the fine print, but I like them....

Bought some today at the Charleston, SC Costco. They had a ton.

BTW-the ones I bought had an expiration date of Dec. 2014. I was expecting them to still be expiring on 12/31/2013. But the card on display that you check out with had 12/31/2014. Be sure they give you the ones with the right expiration date. The person who brought me mine from the security area handed me ones with the 2013 exp. date. I had him get me the right ones and he did. He did not even realize what he had done and apologized.

:flower3:

Ditto to what the previous poster wrote. Bought mine today in Raleigh, NC. They had PLENTY. However, some were dated 2013 and some 2014. Grabbed a card that said 2014. Paid for them. Went to pick them up and they handed us 2013 ones. When we brought it to their attention they went back and got us 2014 ones. Thank you to all of you for educating all of us to this great deal!

Bought them at the Costco in Waterbury CT :cool1:

The dates on the cards there still said dec/13 although I admit I didn't go through the whole display.

So much harder to wait to go when you have the tickets in your hand....:yay:

do you think the same person has to use all three days? i am going next weekend with two of my kids then in april with husband and another kid.

do you think the same person has to use all three days? i am going next weekend with two of my kids then in april with husband and another kid.

Yes you have to sign it and it says it is a one per person thing.

Still worth it for you to get it at least :)

So glad I saw this thread!

Just called the Costco in Wayne, NJ and they have 50 + in stock.

Heading there today.

I saw a Universal display at the Costco in Livonia, Michigan. As previous posters noted, these new tickets come with an expiration date of December 31, 2014. This is the first time I have ever seen Universal tickets in a Michigan Costco, so I would be surprised if they even had any of the older 2013 stock, but...you know what happens when you assume. ;)

We bought these at Costco too. Is the ticket we got what we bring to the gate or do we need to turn them at the ticket window first?

the ticket you get at Costco is the ticket you use at the gate. Note need to take it to the window. Also, if you are going at a busy time, you may want to save yoru self sometime. We put our names on them & signed them ahead of time (got this info from another person who used them recelty.) ANother family next to us, di dnot have theirs signed & had to have each one of htem do that before they let them through....I am sure it depends on who yu get at the gate.... jsut an FYI.
Debbie

I ran into the turnstile annoyance after upgrading my Maple Leaf "7-day" (really 14) to a Preferred AP last week. After several days of entering both USF and IOA, and using the lockers at FJ and MIB, and visiting three Disney parks, suddenly my finger wouldn't scan with my new AP. I raised my wrist, relaxed my wrist, pressed harder, pressed not as hard...no dice. Fortunately my name is printed on the AP so I just had to show identification. But it reminded me of those discounted Ticketmaster tickets from a couple of years ago: they weren't in the Universal computer system apparently, so that was a total pain when trying to enter either park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter